Chapter 26

Malina's POV

We arrived at the mall and Karla looked bummed out to be there. "Cheer up it's going to be fun." Elin told her.

"Fine." We all got out of my car and headed towards the mall. I loved shopping and so did Elin. We walked in through the double doors and felt the nice cool air hit us as we walked in.

We got in and looked around. "What store first?" I asked. We had come here for dresses but my guess was that we were going to buy more things besides dresses.

We walked into Wet Seal since that store was closer. We got in and I automatically started going crazy. I loved clothes so much!

Soon my arms were packed with clothes. Good thing I had a lot of money that Justin had sent me. He had been really succesful in his last song so he had gotton a lot of money for it so other people could use it. I also had my credit card that I could use.

I had 5 shirts and 6 shorts in my arms. Elin had 4 shirts and 5 shorts. I looked over at Karla she had one shirt in her hands.

"You have to get atleast pants or shorts for that shirt." Elin told her.

She sighed. "Okay." She walked over to some pants and got them. "Better?"

"Yes!" Elin and I said in unison.

We paid for all of our things. I paid for Karla's since we had practically forced her to buy the clothes. Once we got out we went to the store Sparkle. The store had a plain name but the dresses in there were absolutly gorgeous!

We walked in and I started looking at all of the dresses there were so many of them and they were all so cute! I tried on like all of the dresses and so did Elin. Karla had tried on a couple and then she found hers.

Her dresses was a red dress and it had sparkles on it. Elin choose a blue dress that went well with her eyes. I choose a purple dress that had black lace over it. We all looked great in them.

When were done getting the dresses we were all hungry. We stopped by subway and got some subs. We ate them then we passed by McDonald's and got some Mocha Frappes.

By the time we were done it was already getting dark outside. My arms hurt from all the bags I was carrying. My arms were filled with bags and so were Elins. Karla had about like 5 bags but she wasn't complaining much.

We started walking then a guy bumped into Elin. He had blond hair and blue eyes just like Elin. When he had bumped into her all of her bags had fallen.

"I'm really sorry I should have been.." His voice trailed off when he looked at her. They were both crouched down looking at each other.

Karla and I were freaking out. "Omg I think they like each other!" Karla whispered.

"It's okay." Elin said smiling at him. He started helping her with her bags.

"My name is Lucien." He smiled at her.

"I'm Elin." She said. Karla told me that we should give them some privacy so we went into Victoria's Secret. Karla said she wanted to get something new to wear for her special night with Tobbe. When she said that she didn't mean clothes!

It was funny how when she was getting something that involved Tobbe she would go crazy but when it was just like shopping she wouldn't like it. She started looking at all kinds of things.

I looked out the window to look at how Elin and Lucien were doing they were sitting on a bench. They looked so happy together even though they had just met. Elin gave him her phone and my guess was that he was putting his number in it.

He handed it back to her and he told her something and she laughed.

"There so cute together!" Karla said beside me.

"Yeah they are." I said smiling. I looked down at what she had she had 5 bra's and 5 underwear. "Your getting all that?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She smiled looking at them. Who know's what they do! I didn't even want to know. I went with her to pay them. The stuff here was always expensive.

Her total had come up to 100. She paid for it all. She said it didn't matter as long as Tobbe liked it. That girl really loved him!

When we got out of the store we saw Elin hugging Lucien then he left. Elin ran over to us. "He is so cute!" She said. She was glowing with happiness. "He asked me out on a date and I said yes!"

"When!?" Karla and I asked.

"This Saturday! He said he'll pick me up and take me somewhere but he said it was a surprise." She looked so happy when she said it.

"That's great!" Karla said.

"I'm so happy for you!" I said. She was smiling so big.

"I got to get some more clothes for Saturday." She said and ran into Forever 21.

"More shopping!" I told Karla. She groaned and we walked into the store. Elin already had some clothes that she had picked out. She went to the dressing room and started trying them all on.

It took her a while to find the perfect one and it was starting to get late. When she was done it was already 9 pm. She paid for everything then we head outside. We threw all of our bags into the trunk.

It was a miracle that all the bags fit in there. We had bought so much stuff. We all had decided to sleepover at Karla's house so we drove to her house.

When we got there it was already 10. We started to watch a movie but we didn't even finish watching it before we had all fallen asleep.

**********************************************************************************************

Sorry bout the weird ending:P Anyways this Chapter is dedicated to Elin for being such a great friend. I hope you like the little surprise I put in the story for you in the story.:)  You are such a good friend and I can't wait till we go shopping together!:D

Hope you guys liked the story!:D

Comment, Vote, Fan:)