Chapter 17

After school I found Devon waiting outside my dance class. "Hi." I smiled at him and he pulled me into his arms. I smiled and breathed in his scent.

"I missed you." He kissed the top of my head.

"I missed you too." It wasn't long till everyone was piling out of their classes.

"We'd better go before we get stomped on." He chuckled and grabbed my hand. We ran out the doors together than we walked over to our friends.

"What's going on here?" Tobbe asked looking confused.

"You weren't informed?" I asked.

"No what was I not informed of?"

"Malina and Devon are in love!" Karla said.

"Yeah what she said." Devon said smiling at me. His smile made my insides melt.

"Someones not very happy about it." Elin said looking over at Sophia. She was standing looking at me. It felt like she was burning a whole in me with her eyes. She looked so mad that she could kill someone.

"Maybe you should try talking to her. Find out why she's mad at you."

"I guess I'll try right now."

"I'll go with you." Devon said.

"No I need to do this alone I'm sorry Devon."

"It's okay I understand." He gave me a small smile. I walked over to Sophia. She had her arms crossed.

"What the fuck do you want?" She said with so much hatred in her voice.

"What did I ever do to you? We used to be really good friends and then all of the sudden you disappear and now you hate me? What happened?"

"You want to know what happened? Well first of all you took the guy that I like!" She pointed at herself.

"It wasn't my fault that we both like each other."

"Yeah it is. I tried to give you warnings so you wouldn't get with him but you totally ignored them and just went on with your stupid little game and seducing him."

"I didn't seduce him! What warnings? You never even talked to me ever again so how was I suppose to know?!"

"My warning came out clear to you. I told you to stay away from him." I remember the note that I had found in my binder.

"You put that note in my binder didn't you?!"

"Yeah just that found that out? Wow your stupid."

"But you weren't even in that class with me so how could you have done that?"

"Well when you were to busy sleeping in class I had someone put the note in your binder. I was hoping you would listen to me and leave him alone but you being a stubborn bitch just went on trying to make him fall in love with you."

"I didn't make him fall in love with me. I never did anything it just happened. Don't call me a stubborn bitch when you are one!"

"Excuse me? I am not a stubborn bitch you are for not leaving him alone. You did everything you could to have him and look bitch you won. So now you can rub it in all of our fucking faces."

"Look I'm sorry I never meant to do anything to hurt you."

"Yeah right you probably did all of this to just get me mad."

"No I didn't. You know what I'm tired of this! If your going to act like a total bitch then I'm not going to even bother talking to you. Let me know if you change you mind about being 'mad' at me." I made quotation marks with my fingers when I said the mad.

I walked back to Devon, Elin, Karla, and Tobbe. They were all waiting for me to say what had happened. I felt like bursting into tears. I was so mad that I could punch someone in the face.

"Are you okay?" Devon asked wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and started crying. "Shh it's okay." He whispered into my hair. I felt three other pairs of arms go around us. Soon we were all in a group hug.

After a bit more of crying we all let go. "Do you want to talk about?" Elin asked.

"Sorry but can we talk about this tomorrow?"

"Yes we can."

"I need to go home." I said wiping all my tears off my cheeks. Everyone had already left. "Do you need a ride?" I asked Karla.

"Yeah I'll go with you."

"Okay." We all said goodbye then we walked to my car. We got in and I sighed. My eyes were red and puffy. "I'm such a mess. That was the worst fight that I've had."

"Well at least you guys didn't get into a big fight like last time."

"Sophia is jealous of me." I said going straight to the point.

"Why?"

"Well she likes Devon and now she's accusing me of making Devon fall in love with me. I told her so many times that I didn't but she won't believe and keeps saying that I am."

"Wow why would she think that?"

"I honestly don't know."  I started the car and backed out of the parking space.

"Did you guys make-up?"

"No we didn't. I tried to but she was to stubborn and was accusing me over and over so I told her to tell me when she decided to stop being mad at me to tell me."

"That was a good thing to do." I dropped Karla off at her house then went to mine. When I got home I went straight into the shower for a hot bath. I filled the tub with hot water and I sinked into it.

My muscles felt like they could relax. I closed my eyes. I felt really relaxed it was like there was no problems in the world. My phone started ringing and I cursed silently. I looked at the caller ID it was Storm.

"Hello?"

"Hey sorry for bothering but do you want to hang out maybe?" I hated saying no to people and I did need the company.

"Yeah sure."

"Okay I'll come over to your house."

"Alright. I'll text you my address."

"Okay you in a bit." I hung up and sent him my address. Hopefully all goes well I thought.

***************************************************************************************************

Decided to upload sooner than usual. Hope everyone enjoyed it!:)