Chapter 16

The next morning I woke up and felt lonely right away. My brother had already left and my mom and dad were at work.

I went through my normal routine of showering, getting dressed and eating. I didn't really feel like eating today so I just had some orange juice. I chugged it down. I had chugged it down too fast that I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I rinsed my mouth with Listerine to help with the bad breath that I was going to have because I had thrown up. I grabbed my keys and went to my car. I wasn't in such a good mood today. I felt sad because I was going to be alone again at my house. I sighed and headed to school.

When I got to school Karla said, "There you are! Now we can show you the surprise!"

"Omg I had totally forgotten about that!" Elin said.

"Okay so Tobbe and I got tattoos!" Karla said happily.

"Please tell me you got good tattoos and not skeletons and butterflies." Devon said with a serious face but we all knew he was joking.

"No it's not." Tobbe pulled his sleeve up and on his arm was a tattoo. It was Karla's name and under it, it said Evigt. It was all written in fancy lettering.Karla lifted her sleeve also and it was the exact same tattoo but hers had Tobbe's name.

"Omg that is sooo cute!!" Elin and I said in unison.

"That's cool." Devon said with a smile.

"Omg you are such a guy!" I said to Devon.

"Yeah I am a guy." He said with a smirk. I laughed.

"Very funny. Are you guys going to get color on it?" I asked Tobbe.

"Yeah but we have to go back next week to get the color."

"Did it hurt?"

"No not really." We were interrupted because the bell had rang.

"Nooo! Stupid bell!" I said.

"We'll see you guys later!" Karla, Tobbe, and Elin all left.

"Come on let's go." Devon smiled at me and we walked to class together. I felt really happy with Devon.

We got to class and I saw Sophia sitting there giving me the death stare. I glared back at her.

"Don't mind her." A girl said to me.

"What?" I said back to her.

"Sophia hating you. Don't mind that. She's just jealous that Devon likes you and not her. She said she was going to make you pay for all of it but I don't think she will."

"Um okay thanks." Why would Sophia be jealous of that. Devon doesn't even like me in that way right? I thought to myself. I walked back to my seat and saw Devon sitting there smiling at me.

"What'd that girl tell you?" He asked me as I sat down.

"She just said hi." That was the best excuse I could come up with right now. I didn't want to tell him the truth.

"Nice. Are we going out to eat again for lunch?"

"Yeah sure if you want to."

"Okay, I'll pay today."

"Alright." Class started and I started daydreaming. I was day dreaming about what it would be like if me and Devon were together.

The bell all of the sudden rang and I jumped up high in my seat. Stupid bell! I gathered all my stuff walked to my next class with Devon.

******************************************************************************************************

I looked around the cafeteria looking for Karla and Elin so we could go out to lunch. I found them in line to get food.

"There they are." I said and started walking.

"I'll go get them." Devon walked fast toward them. He took a while like if he was telling them something else. I wondered what he was telling them. After about a minute all three of them started walking towards me.

I thought of asking them what they were talking about but them decided not to.

"Let's go." I said and we all walked out to my car. We piled in then headed out to the pizza place to go eat pizza. When we got there we ordered to pizzas and sat down to eat.

We were almost done eating when Karla and Elin said, "We have to go to the bathroom be right back!" They practically ran to the bathroom. Weird I thought. I looked at Devon and he was looking at me. He seemed nervous.

He held my hand in his. "I've been thinking a lot lately and I really like you. I was going to ask you this yesterday but I thought maybe I would make it a little bit more special. This isn't really special but I just couldn't wait anymore."

I started blushing and getting nervous myself. "Will you be mine?"

"Yes I will!" I ran over to sit next to him and he hugged me.

"I'm guessing she said yes?" Elin said sitting down in front of us.

"Yes she said yes." He never looked away from me. I felt like I could die under his beautiful gaze. I felt really lucky to have him. He put his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"We better get going." Karla said while looking at her phone.

"Okay let's go." We all went outside and went to my car. Devon opened the door for me and I got in. He kissed my cheek before he closed the door and went to his side. My cheek felt warm where his lips had been.

Without thinking I turned the car on and started to back out of the parking space. "Hey wait were not all in yet!" Karla yelled. Crap! I thought.

"Sorry I didn't notice." They all started laughing.

"It's okay don't worry." When they all got in and I made sure everyone was in I started backing up again. I turned on the radio and the song The Night Out by Martin Solvieg was on.

"Omg! I love this song!" I started singing along to it and everyone else joined in.

When we got to school we all got out of the car. Devon wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me cheek and said, "Bye I'll see you after school."

"Okay bye." We smiled at each other one more time then he left. I stood there watching him leave.

********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked it! :)