Chapter 10

While we were driving I was singing along to the music that was on the radio. At first Devon looked at me funny then he started singing too. He didn't know all of the lyrics so he mumbled a lot on some of the songs.

I changed the radio then the song Drive By by Train came on. "OH I SWEAR TO YOU I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU. THIS IS NOT A DRIVE BY-Y-Y-Y" He sang at the top of his lungs. I burst out laughing in my seat.

He looked at me and said, "Don't laugh you know you love my singing!" He smiled at me and I couldn't stop laughing.

It took me a bit to calm down. We were already at the party. The guy who was in charge of the party had a huge house. His parents were really rich everyone was always invited to come to his parties.

Devon parked the car on the side of the road. He got out of the car and came to my side and opened the door for me. He helped me out then we walked to the party together. Our hands brushed a couple of times and every time they did I felt a spark of warmth go through my body.

I really liked him. I just really wanted to know if he liked me. I looked up at the darkening sky. You could still see the sun peeking out. The sky looked beautiful.

We walked up the short steps to the house the we went inside. It was crazy inside. There were guys drinking everywhere and girls grinding on guys.

I recognized one of the girls that was grinding with a guy. She turned a little and I saw her face and saw it was Karla. So the other guy must be Tobbe, I thought. I decided not to bother them.

Devon held my hand in his and took me to the dance floor. I started dancing with Devon and I had to say he was a good dancer! We were in the middle of dancing when Karla came to said hi. She was wearing a black sparkly dress with matching high heels.

We all danced then I went to go get a drink. They had wine coolers, beer, and soda. I chose a wine cooler. I drank half of the wine cooler than danced my way back to my friends.

On my way back I looked at the DJ. He looked so familiar. I got a good at him then I practically ran to him. When I got to him I screamed, "JUSTIN!"

He turned to me in surprise. When he saw me his eyes widened and he said, "Sis! What are you doing here?" Justin was my brother. But we never really talk and he's always at parties and traveling the world.

"I'm here too party duh!" It was pretty obvious why was there.

"Oh yeah sorry didn't think of that." He said laughing. He looked different he had gages now and had spider bites on his lip.

While we were talking I was looking at my friends. Tobbe had gone to get a drink for Karla and him. Devon went to talk to a guy and Karla was dancing alone. Then I saw a drunk guy. His name was Jeremy. He was staring at Karla like he could eat her with his eyes.

He slowly started walking up to her then he started dancing with her. Karla tried to get away but he held her in place. I felt like I was stuck and couldn't move. I really wished I could help Karla but I was frozen in place.

Then I saw Tobbe running towards Karla. He grabbed the guy by the shoulder and pulled him away from her. I quickly ran to Karla's side and she started crying. We watched Tobbe and Jeremy fighting. Jeremy was a clumsy mess because he was drunk. He had a bloody nose and there was blood dripping down his lip.

Tobbe barely had a scratch on him. I thought of breaking up the fight before Tobbe killed Jeremy but Devon went and helped. He grabbed Tobbe and Devon's friend grabbed Jeremy.

They took Jeremy away and Karla ran to Tobbe. I looked around and saw a lot of people were staring at us. They saw me glaring at them then they continued dancing.

A girl with blond hair and sparkling blue eyes came up to me. She was wearing a blue dress and black heels. "Is she okay?" She asked looking at Karla and Tobbe.

"Yeah I think she will be now." I felt like I needed a drink. I looked to where Justin was and I noticed that I left my wine cooler over there.

"I'm Elin." She said with a smile.

"I'm Malina and that's Karla, Tobbe, and Devon." I said pointing to everyone as I said there names. Devon smiled but Karla and Tobbe were turned around doing something.

"I'll be right back," I said walking to get my wine cooler.

When I went over there Justin asked, "What happened over there?"

"Someone was trying to hit on my friend." I slightly yelled into his ear so he could hear me.

"Wow," He said.

"I'm going to go, are you going to pass by the house?"

"Maybe to see mom and dad." He said changing up the music.

"Okay, see later than!" He gave me a hug then I walked back to Devon and Elin. When I got to them Elin was saying that she was Swedish like Tobbe. I quickly looked at my phone and saw that it 11 already. Not that late, I thought.

I looked around for Karla then Elin said, "They went upstairs."

"Okay thanks." I said not wanting to think what they were doing.

We talked for a bit more. We found out that Elin went to our school too but we only had the same lunch period. She was really nice and fun.

All three of us were dancing crazily. I went from drinking wine coolers to beer. I was starting to feel dizzy. My whole world was spinning but I went on dancing till I fell on the floor drunk.

I felt someone picking me up in their arms and putting me down on something soft. Then everything went black.

**************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked it!:) Sorry about the sucky ending, I didn't really know what to put for the ending so I put that. I'll do better next time!

Also I didn't have time to really edit so I'm sorry if theres mistakes in it.