Chapter 22

Cass POV

After the big fight that we had we had all took a moment to calm down. When we were all calm we went to the police and told them that she was missing. They told us that they would look for her right away. Apparently there had been a lot of teens missing in that area.

I called her mom since she already knew me. It rang for a bit then she answered.

"Hello?"

"Clare?" I asked using her first name. I felt really bad that I had to tell her this. She really loves Malina.

"Yes? Cassie is this you?"

"Yeah I have some news that I have to give you but you have to be calm." My voice quivered a little. I was always a softy with these things.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" She sounded worried.

"Well Malina and a couple of other friends went to the beach yesterday and well...." My voice trailed off. How was I suppose to say it?

"What happened?! Did something happen to Malina?!" She started panicking.

"She's missing." That's was all I could say.

"What how!? MY poor baby. Did you guys tell the cops!? They have to find her!" I could tell that she was crying. I couldn't take it anymore the tear started coming out of my eyes and were streaming down my cheeks.

"Yes we told the cops. She'll be fine don't worry. They'll find her."

"I wish I could have been there to help but I have to work." I could still hear her crying she was sobbing. "Sorry sweetie but I have to go. Please tell me if there are any new about her."

"I will." There was a click then silence. Everyone was staring at me. I was still crying silently. Where could she be?

****************************************************************************************************

Malina's POV

 I couldn't stop freaking out. I needed to get out of here but how? I ran into the closet and locked the closet door. I hid in corner hidden by all of the dresses that were there. It was quite and all you could here was my breathing.

I don't know for how long I was in there. All of the sudden I started hearing voices.

"Yeah I got here just like you told me to." The voice was a voice of a female. So a female had kidnapped me?

"Great. Here's the money that you asked me for." The voice sounded deep it must be a guy. I heard her heels as she walked away. Then there were loud clomps on the floor. The guy was coming over here.

I started panicking but tried to stay quite. I heard a jingle then the sound of a door opening. Oh gosh he's in here!

"Anybody in here?" He asked walking around. "Come on out don't be scared." He was in front of the door of the closet. I covered my mouth with my hand and was as still as a rock. He walked away to the where the bathroom.

I could here him looking in there. "You must be in here then."

He opened the closet door. He was tall and muscular. He had on boots and a dirty forest green t-shirt. "There you are!" He clapped his hands together. He started walking towards me.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled at him.

"That's not a good way to talk to your soon to be father-in-law." He said shaking his head still walking towards me. Soon to be father-in-law!? What was this guy talking about?!

"Your never gonna be my father-in-law. Now stay away from me!" He grabbed my arm and yelled in my face.

"I said don't talk to me like that!" His breath smelled rotten. I glanced over at him and his teeth were black and rotten. I gaged and almost threw up.

I did the first thing that came up in my mind.

I kicked him in the balls. "Bitch!" He screamed and let me go. I ran out of the closet and out of that horrible room. I was running then I saw the door to my escape. I ran towards the door as fast as I could. I could hear the guy behind me already.

I swung the door open and walked forward only to be slammed into someone else. It was another man but this one was younger. If I wasn't in this situation I would say he was cute but I was scared of him.

He pushed me inside and closed the door behind him. He locked it and held me down on the couch. "So your gonna be my beautiful wife?"

I spit in his face. "Let me go!" I tried to get out of his reach but he just held me down harder. He was on top of me. I tried kicking him but it was as if I was kicking a wall.

"That's no way to treat you fiance." He said with a frown.

"Your not my fiance! Now let me go." He tried kissing me but I turned my head in the other direction so he kissed my neck instead. I started crying and screaming.

He grabbed my face and forced me to kiss him. I bite his lip hard.

"What the fuck!?" He picked me up and threw me against a wall. I felt a sharp pain on my head. I touched the spot where my head had hit. I looked at my hand and saw blood. I looked at my hand in shock then at the my so called fiance.

"Look what you made me do! Now your hurt. That's all your fault so don't blame me." I heard some heels on the hard wood floor. A lady came out.

"That's no way to treat your fiance, Jared." I guess his name was Jared.

I looked around looking for something to use as a weapon while they were too busy talking.

"Well she was being a bitch and made me mad. So I had to punish her." He said in a loud voice.

"Don't yell at your own mother like that!" She snapped back. So that must be his mom and the other man was his dad. I couldn't find anything so I grabbed a book and hide behind the couch.

"I'm sorry mom."

"It's okay just don't raise your voice at me again understood?"

"Yes."

"Now play nice with your fiance and don't kill her like you did with the other one." The other one!? Oh god I'm gonna die! I don't want to die.

Tears started streaming down my face. I might not see Devon or any of my friends ever again. I heard the lady leave.

"Hey where'd you go?" Jared said. I heard his footsteps as he walked around the living room. Or I guess it's the living room. I took the time and threw the book against his head. It was a big book and it hit him hard.

"Bitch!" He ran towards me and slammed me against the wall again. This time everything went black.

*****************************************************************************************************

Hope everyone liked it! Thanks to Karla who encouraged me while I was writing this:)

Comment, Vote, Fan:)