Chapter 1

Copyrighted © 2012 Kristall Cheverria. All Rights Reserved.

My Beautiful Disaster by Kristall Cheverria

Copyrighted © 2012 Kristall Cheverria. This whole story: the chapters, prologues, is protected and copyrighted under the Copyright, Patents Act of 1988. All the rights are reserved for the author and creator of this work. Any unauthorized copying, marketing, advertising, selling of this work is illegal, and it is published by the law.

Authors note: Hey guys this is my first story so sorry if it's not so good or if there is a lot of mistakes in it. It would help a lot if you wrote me comments on how to make this story better or tell me if I made some mistakes that I should change. Sorry if the first chapter is too short.

Hope you guys enjoy the story! :D

Chapter 1:

I hate Seattle. Ever since I moved here i feel like a total outcast. I have no friends at all. When I lived in Texas I was the person everyone liked now I'm an outcast but my life changed after this.

It was a normal day. I got ready for school, rode the bus, got to school, and waited on a bench for the bell to ring. While I was waiting on the bench a kid I'd never seen before came up to me. He had raven black hair and the tips of his hair were blond. I had to admit he was really cute.

I was really surprised that he chose to come up to me. The surprise feeling turned to an exciting feeling that I might actually have a friend. "Do you know where the office is?" He asked me.

Of coarse! I thought he only came up to me because he's lost. "Yea over there," I pointed to the office. After he left I could feel my cheeks burning up.

Then a random girl I've seen around school came up to me. "Wow! He really is a cute thing, don't you think?"

"Yea I guess," I said not wanting this random girl to know that I had a crush on him.

She looked me up and down. "I've never seen you before you new?" When she said that I knew for sure I was invisible to everyone else. It made me sad for a moment but i got over it fast.

"No not really," I said. She look embarrassed for asking me that.

"Oh, well my name is Sophia." She was smiling at me like I was a really good friend to her. At that moment I felt really happy that I might finally have a friend.

"My name's Malina." I said and i couldn't help but smile. After a long time I had finally made a friend and I was crazy happy! My life might not be so bad after all I thought to myself.