Chapter 7

Authors note: Sorry guys this chapter kinda sucked a bit. I was just getting distracted a lot and didn't really have time to write it but I typed it and here it is! I'll do better on the other chapter I promise! Hope you guys like it even though it's crappy! The song over there ---> well just thought I would put the song that I was listening to while writing this chapter.!

:)

********************************************************************************************************

Karla smiled. "When we got out of the movies, we went to my house. Then he decided to stay the night and well my parents weren't home."

"Wait did you guy-" She cut me off before I said it.

"Yes we did!" Wow, I thought.

"Was he your first?"

"Yes he was! He was amazing at it." I could only imagine what they did if they did some pretty nasty things in front of me.

"Would you do it again with him?"

"Every day if we could!" She smiled.

I laughed then she told me a bit more of what happened that day then we went  to class again.

************************************************************************************************************

I walked outside to the buses. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Devon looking down at me. He had a big smile on his face. "Hi," he said.

"Hey." I was starting to control my blushing now.

"Do you ride bus?" Why would he ask me that? I thought.

"Yea, why?"

"Just wondering." I looked to my right and saw Karla and Tobbe. They were both laughing at me. I mouthed the word what. Devon turned around and Karla and Tobbe turned around quickly.

"What's so interesting over there?" He asked with a smile.

"Nothing," I said and smiled at him. The buses started their engines. "I need to go bye!"

He pulled me into a hug, "Bye" I hugged him back and ran to the bus. I was freaking out. DEVON JUST HUGGED ME!! I sat in my seat and Karla plopped down beside me.

I turned to her and said, "Devon just hugged me!"

She laughed and said, "Yes he did, now calm down." I felt so happy.

"Sorry I'm just really happy! Are you going to the party Friday night?"

"Yea are you?"

"Yes! I love parties."

She laughed. "I know your a crazy girl!"

We walked the half way to our houses then went our separate ways. When I got home I was surprised to find my mom home. "Hey mom shouldn't you be at work?"

"Yea but I wasn't really feeling well so I stayed home and called in sick." She looked a bit pale.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yea a little I still feel a little dizzy." She put a hand over her eyes.

"Do you want me to take you to a doctor?"

"No sweetie I'm good, I just need to rest."

"Okay, mom but if you need anything just tell me." I turned around and walked to the kitchen. My mood had gone down now that I found out my mom was sick. I filled a glass with juice and went upstairs. I went upstairs and started listening to One thing by One Direction. There songs always made me cheer up.

When I took my earphones out I heard someone throwing up. Then I heard a thump on the floor.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and saw my mom laying on the floor. I got down on my knees and screamed "Mom!" She was limp and cold. I took my cell phone out and dialed 911. It ringed for a bit then they answered.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My mom is passed out on the floor and she's not moving or breathing." I started crying and rambling to the operator. I gave her the address and she said they would be over right away. I couldn't believe this was happening. I held my mom in my arms and cried hard.

"Mommy please don't leave me!" I cried into her hair. I stayed there with my mom in my arms and crying. It felt like it was just my mom and I in this world. I felt people tugging at me to let go of my mom. I screamed at them to let me go but they took my mom from my arms.

I watched as they took her into the ambulance. I felt like I could just die right there. The officers were asking me questions but I felt like I coudn't talk. I just looked straight and cried.