Chapter 21

Hey guys I decided to do someone else's point of view for this part so let's see how I do. I'm sorry if the first part is kinda sucky it's just that I'm not feeling so good:( But I just had to type this out before I forgot what I was going to write. Anyways enough of me talking enjoy the story!

:D

***********************************************************************************************************

Cass POV

I woke up and the sun shined right into my eyes. I groaned and covered my eyes.

"Mom why did you open the curtains?" I asked. There was complete silence. That weird. I turned on my side and saw people sleeping. Wait I'm at the beach still. I looked around for Malina but she was no where to be found.

I saw a phone on the floor and picked it up. The time was 9:32 AM. We must have all fallen asleep. I slowly started remembering everything that happened the night before that. We had all gotten very drunk and passed out.

I heard a groan looked over. Woah! The girl named Karla was completely naked. The boy named Tobbe I think it was moved and he was naked too! I quickly turned around not wanting to look at that.

Elin was still sleeping and so was Lina's boyfriend. I couldn't really remember what his name was because I had just met him and everyone else yesterday. I crawled over to Elin and gave her a gentle push.

"Go away." She mumbled. I decided not to bother her. I looked around for Malina instead but couldn't find her anywhere. I walked back to our spot and saw that everyone was awake now. Karla and Tobbe were dressed now. Thank god I thought.

"There you are! Now where's Malina?"

"I don't know Devon wasn't she with you?" Karla asked him. Now I knew his name was Devon.

"Well she was then she went to throw up and I went to the bathroom. When I came back she was gone."

"What about you Cass were you with here?" She asked me.

"No I passed out but  I remember seeing her running."

"Which direction did she run?"

"Well she went that way." I said pointing in the direction where she had ran last night.

We all went that way calling her name and looking for her but we didn't find anything. Where could she have gone?

******************************************************************************************

Malina POV

I woke up and felt some kind of really soft stuff in my hand. I looked over and saw that it was a pillow. A purple pillow. This isn't my room. There were no windows anywhere.

Wait shouldn't I be at the beach? All I remember was me running looking for Devon then I fell. I must have passed out. But how did I end up here?

I was starting to panick. I didn't know this place. There was a dresser with a mirror in the corner of the room, a TV, and the bed that I was on.

I sat up and felt the whole world spin. I quickly layed back down. I looked down at my clothes and saw that I was wearing a pretty purple dress.

That's strange. Who could have put this on me? This place looked like it would belong to a little girl. I slowly got up and walked to the dresser. I opened a drawer and there was clothes in it. I started taking the clothes out maybe to find a picture of the owner of this room.

There was nothing but a whole bunch of clothes. I looked in the mirror and saw that I was a complete mess. I had sand in my hair and it was all tangled. There was a brush on the dresser but I didn't dare brush my hair with it.

I walked over to a door and it led to a bathroom. I started looking through the cabinet that was in there but all that I found was a toothbrush, tooth paste, floss, and another brush. I looked through the small drawers but they were all empty. I was going crazy. I didn't know where I was!

I walked out of there and saw another door. It led to a big closet. There were dresses of all colors. Shoes were all along the wall of the closet. They were all brand new. Wait hows that possible? I looked at the dresses they all still had the tags on them. Everything was brand new.

I ran back to the room and turned on the TV it said that I had to program it first which meant that it was new also. Was all of this planned? Did they plan on bringing me here a while ago?

I was filled with questions and was dying to know all the answers.

*********************************************************************************************

Cass POV

We spent a long time looking for Malina but we didn't find her we even asked some of the housed that were near by but nothing. We were walking back then I felt a sharp pain in my foot.

"Ow!"

"What! What's wrong?" Elin asked turning around. Everyone stared at me. I looked down and picked up what I had stepped on. They were keys.

"Hey I think those are Malina's because she had that keychain on it." Devon said snatching the keys from my hand.

"Are you sure?" Karla asked.

"Well let's find out." We walked over to the parking lot and he pushed the unlock button. The car right away unlocked it's doors. The keys were Malina's.

"She must be near over there."

"Yeah but where? We looked everywhere and asked people and no one said they saw her." Tobbe said.

"But she has to be somewhere around here. She wouldn't just leave with her  keys!" Devon looked really stressed out and mad. He looked inside the car. "She even left her phone she has no way of contacting us! What if she's lost and scared she won't have no way of telling us!" He looked like he was about to start punching everybody.

I didn't say anything because I barely even knew these people. They all tried calming him down. I felt really out of place. I just stood there wrapping my arms around myself wondering where she could have gone.

"Did you do something to her? If you did I-"Devon started saying but Elin interuppted him.

"I don't think she did anything. She was friends with Malina she wouldn't do that."

"Well she wasn't even with us when we all woke up. How do we know if she didn't do something to Malina this morning or even last night then come back saying that she was looking for her?"

"I didn't do nothing to her!" I was started to get mad that he would accuse me like that. "Malina's my best friend! Why would I do something like that to her!?"

"Don't worry we know you didn't do nothing to her." Karla reassurred me. Devon glared at me.

That's just great! Not only is my best friend missing but he thinks I have something to do with her missing. This is all very horrible.

****************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked it! I tried my best to make it as interesting as I could.

Comment, Vote, Fan:)