I don't know why but i get a bad feeling about this.....about him.....

Your P.O.V.

School went as usual and now you and Taehyung were headed home.

"Do you really wanna go to the arcade?" He suddenly asked.

"Ofcourse. Why'd you ask?"

"You don't have to come, you know? You'll be the only girl among us." He informed

"What do you mean? Wouldn't it be just you and jimin?"

"Jimin's friend would also be there."

"It's okay as long as you're with me." You grinned.

Again his cheeks flushed pink and he avoided eye contact.

After reaching your house, Taehyung went to his own house.

After taking a shower you decided to get ready to go to the arcade. You wore a red crop top paired with a cute black and white check print skirt which ended on your thighs and a ball cap to add to the look. You decided to put your hair up in a high ponytail and curl it slightly from the edges. For makeup, you put on minimal makeup, light natural pink lipstick, mascara, a single stroke of eyeliner and some bb cream and compact.

You looked at your self in the mirror and feeling satisfied with your look, you headed downstairs to wear your converse shoes.

You headed towards Taehyung's house and rang the bell waiting for someone to answer.

After a minute, the door opened revealing a casually dressed tae. He wore a white gucci t-shirt and black jeans with his black boots. The boy loved gucci. He looked like a rich supermodel.

His eyes widened when he saw you from top to bottom, words stuck in his throat.

"Why are you dressed so fancy?" He glared at your skirt.

"Fancy? What should i have wore?" You ask gullibly.

"Something not so revealing." He answered

"Like what? Jeans?"

For a moment he thought of you wearing jeans.

A Jeans would look too sexy on her. It shows her curves, but is a skirt any better?

"Aish! Whatever! Let's just go." He dragged you towards the arcade.

After reaching the arcade, both of your eyes searched for jimin and his friend.

You spotted jimin by the claw machine, smiling widely at you. What you didn't notice was the guy with him.

"There he is! Let's go." You dragged Taehyung along with you.

"Hi jim..." Your words were stuck when your eyes met the guy beside jimin.

He has the same big bright black doe eyes....

"Hi! This is Jungkookie." Jimin introduces the guy who seemed as shocked as you.

"It's Jungkook." The guy offers his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you. I'm...." As soon as you bring your hand forward, Taehyung brings his hand in the middle and shakes Jungkook's hands.

"Taehyung." He cuts you off before you tell the guy your name.

"Glad to meet you, Taehyung." The guy shakes his hand and looks at you again giving you a warm smile.

"And this is y/n." Jimin introduces you ignoring Taehyung.