CHAPTER-38

"You are not going alone that is it!" James said to Eris, when she shared the 'good news.'

"Of course, stupid. I am going with Faith, the LunaQueen, the bravest female werewolf in our continent, or soon to be!!!" Eris reasoned. J raised his eyebrow with an annoying look.

"We all can go." I suggested. Everyone turned to me with confusing eyes. "You know, that way I and Eris remain safe and you get to have a satisfaction to your content,"

"Indeed she is right!" Toni said.

Edward was silent for a moment. "But we don't want you to leave with us, Toni. The imminent attacks from Tibble are increasing aggressively." Edward said.

"Boston and Ally will arrive soon. We can leave after that. Being the Gamma holders of the kingdom, they are able enough to knock through." Toni said with puppy eyes. Was she seriously the eldest of all siblings?

Eddie thought for a second and rubbed his index finger along his lower lip. Did he have any fucking idea how seductive it was and such a dangerous turn on?

"Well......still we don't need you. You stay here and we leave." Eddie said in his king-tone.

"One more important thing. We have to use alias names. We cannot just barge into like AlphaKing and BetaPrince. We need to hide under false names and a false reason to Seattle's hotels or inns or whatever." I said.

"I'll keep my name as Hannah and J will be Clay!" Eris exclaimed.

"Seriously? 13 reasons why!" I scrunched my lips in distaste.

"Yes." She hissed.

I rolled my eyes. "Then.....we'll be.........Christian and Ana!"

"Fifty Shades Of Grey? Oh my Goddess!" Eris squeled.

I nodded excitedly. "We'll be Mr. and Mrs. Elliot and you would be......um.......yeah, Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton."

"Its super great as along I am Hannah and he is Clay." She clunged to J and kissed him-- caught him off guard.

"I'll ask Chris and to create our pseudonyms as soon as possible." Edward said. "When will Boston amd Ally drop?"

"Soon...Boston called me a day or two ago," J said.

"That's great. We'll leave as soon as they are here." Eddie announced. He relaxed for a second and smiled to J. He actually smiled to J!!! "I see you two are marked. This calls a celebration. Tell Gilbert to do the arrangements and J, I wanna share a talk with you."

J smiled in giddy and we slowly left. Toni had a grumpy face when we pulled her inside the room adjacent to the office.

"Your are leaving with us but will maintain a quite safe distance." I whispered.

"Oh my! This sounds like a FBI undercover," she tried whisper-shouting but failed deliberately. I smacked her upperarm.

"Ou-" she yelled.

"Shhh......" Eris covered her, Toni, mouth with her palm, tightyly. "We need your assisstance and your.....magical spells to conceal our smells."

Toni nodded in agreement.

"And yeah.....just don't spill our secrets to anyone. You have to be utterly heedful of your presence. Especially from Eddie and J. They are on to you." I said.

"Oak-aey" she whispered from Eris' palm.

Eris instantly pulled her palm, "Eww......you licked my hand!"
________________________________________________________