CHAPTER-10

I stood near the window for some more time. Then changed into some most comfortable dress, jammies. I hopped on the bed and let sleep take over me.

Knock......

Knock......

Knock......

Knock......

I opened my eyes and rubbed them. There was an uninvited knocking at...... . I looked at my phone. Two thirty past midnight. "Ah!" I growled.

"Open the door, Faith!"

Mom? Now?

"Coming...." I shouted before getting off of the bed and opening the door. What would she want at this time of night?

"Hey! Mom" I said sleepily.

"Yeah...yeah" she said and pushed herself in and closed the door.

"I heard your dad speaking to the AlphaKing" she said with wide eyes.
I nodded motioning her to resume.

"Well, your dad told him about all of you. And that he shouldnt mate with you. You are a coward and all those things, darling. You understand?"

I gasped. Why would dad do that?

"Yeah" I whispered. "But why telling me now?"

"So what do you expect, stand there and sip a papaya smoothie? I care for ya, darling"

"Hmm..I know.... But he wouldnt do that right? I think he likes, though its the first day. And too hard to tell." I said slowly.

"The bond can make him fall for you, even. Even its the first day, okay?"

It can? Then I already love him. Its so hard to tell. I bit my lip and smiled at the thought.

"Faith?"

"Yes?" She moved to hold my shoulders.

"Dear, you dont know, how beautiful is to fall in,  with someone, who loves your flaws. Never settle for anything less than your mate bond. Its a blessing from Moon Goddess. Go save your love!"

Her words were swirling through my neurons. I have to save my love.

The next morning I woke up and got up from the bed. Its was a new day. New hopes and new starts. A new way to my mate. I went into the bathroom. Got a shower and brushed my teeth. I wore a turtle-neck green full-sleeves upper and a skinny down. I held my hair in a pony.

The breakfast table was full of people. I sat next to mom.

"Morning!"

"Yeah. You too." I said sadly. I hope she knows why it  was the sad tone.

"Cereals?" The maid asked.

"Will do." I said smiling and nodding.
Edward came and sat opposite to me. But before sitting he came to me.

"I wanna talk to you" he whispered to my ears. I nodded. My bowl was served to me. I poured milk and added a bit of honey. I ate in silence.

What is now he wanna talk? He wants to leave me?

******Please do vote, comment and share*******

-pepper x