CHAPTER-31

"Oh my dear child! Its so good to meet you," My mum said as she entered my room after the call with Edward.

"It is mumma. So good to see you," I hugged her.

"I can't believe my eyes. You.....you look different. A good different. Beautiful and more elegant,"

I pushed myself back as she complimented.

"You've grown old," I chuckled.

"How's been life?"she asked.

"Better than I expected. I owe fate a big thank you for blessing me Edward. He is the best thing ever happend to me. Especially after how dada treated me," I slightly lidded my eyes.

"He's a good man, baby. Just-"

"Let it go mumma," I smiled. "Your mate's always going to be the best for ya." I said curtly. "Tell me where's Irene?"

"She's gone for a trip. Let's go for dinner. You'll me meet everyone!" She said excitedly. We went downstairs when everyone looked up at me. Suddenly grabbing the attention, I subtly took my seat beside Eris, who was already with James. What was happeneing between these two idiots?

"Uh! You came, Faith." Dada smiled. So did Mycie. I looked at him sternly.

"It appears so,"

"How's AlphaKing?" Dad asked.

"Doing great," I tried to keep the conversation short.

"So your way to fantasised-LunaQueen-world must be difficult since no one regards you one," He chuckled along with Mycie.

"Would it be diappointing that I didn't stand up your grades daddy?" I said mockingly, making Eris stiffle a chuckle. "Everyone already regards me as their LunaQueen. So it'd be better you as well if start digesting that," I smiled sweetly. Dada almost broke the fork at my comment. Mycie was digging death glares in me. But I was very proud of myself.

The rest of the dinner was unsually quite. No one said anything except for the other pack members. I wipped my mouth with the paper towel and placed my plate in the sink. Without meeting any one's glares I swiftly went up to my room. My phone started ringing- flashing Your Mate as caller iD. It brought a small smile on my face.

"Hii baby. You miss me? Because I'm terribly," Edward said in a low husky voice. I could tell he was sleepy.

"We just spoke, Eddie."

"I am used to having you in my arms while sleeping. Yesterday night it was empty because of my foolishness and today, your absence," he sighed.

I regretted it as much as you do.

"Wish you were here," I said quietly. We sat there in silence for a few minutes when I yawned.

"Baby you should sleep," he said.

"Tell me something. Your voice helps me sleep," I said.

He started telling his childhood stories and I peacefully slept.
_____________________________________________________

Oh fuck!!! There was an earthquack! My world was shaking!! What I'm gonna do? Edward? Someone help!!!

"WAKE UP!!!" Someone shouted. Finally there was some help. Wait! Wake up?

"WAKE UP!!!" The voice yelled again shaking my entire body.

"Arghhh!!!" I grunted. I opened my eyes to see Eris shaking me crazily. "What the fuck?"

"Wake up! You know I made special breakfast for you,' she said excitedly.

"Hmm..." I rubbed my eyes childishly. "For me? Or for someone else?" I smirked.