CHAPTER-52

"The Jury has come to the conclusion that Attorney Page, VampireGeneral Zen and VampireKing Tibble did a very disgusting and immoral act to Attorney Hudson and Yvonne Curren. It's such a shameful act that even Satan won't ever forgive you for this crime. Seriously, how can you all be so cruel to anyone just because you wanted to win a damn case?! Is this what you do after seeking Moon Goddess?! Hell, you should be castrated down and your organs must be given away to dogs.

The Jury decides to cancel your license as an Attorney and you will be rotten in the dungeons and you are awarded a hundred whips every day." Judge Eastman said.

Judge Williams cleared her throat as she looked up at me with sympathetic eyes. "I salute your sacrifice, Attorney Hudson. Even though you had a mate you did this much for a mere little human or a mutant whatever that Ashley Prescott is! Why?"

I smiled. "My lord, you can only be sympathetic to a person in trauma but when you have gone through what that person has, you empathise her pains. I did. I know what it feels like to have a dad who never regards you as a living being. I know what it feels like when the world appreciates your other sibling because you couldn't be like them. I know what it feels when the world sees you with not anger but hatred in their eyes. And that hatred is so gigantic that it provokes them to become a damn SADIST. I know what she went through." Ashley looked at me teary eyes. She blinked abnormally in pain.

"How?" The judge asked. "What is the true story, Attorney Hudson?"

I took a deep breath. "I want to present Dr Steve Heathrone for this, my lords."

There was a rustle in the courtroom as to why the greatest doctor of the supernaturals being in suspicion. Ashley's pupils dilated in fear. I know her past memories were filmed in front of her eyes.  Her breathing rate was changed.

"This is Dr Steve Heathrone," I mentioned the man in the accused box. "Ashley Prescott or may I say Courtney Heathrone is the dead daughter, with a new face and a new name, of Dr Heathrone."

Loud gasps filled the air. Everyone was equally amazed and shocked at receiving that news as I was when I got it.

"Ashley never had an opportunity to find a true mate because she is a homosexual. Dr Heathrone never accepted her gender attraction so, after his mate's death, that is after the death of Avery Heathrone, he used Ashley to his advantage. He, well, did something that a father shouldn't ever do his own blood daughter just that she raises an interest towards males. He used to have his pleasurable time with Ashley in beds that not only broke Ashley but ruined the very existence of Courtney inside her. Every night, every scream, every tear is the reminder that each day a part of Courtney died. When Dr Heathrone seemed satisfied he mated his daughter with a human who was Scott Ink. He owned a club in Seattle with the name Hot toasters. They had a comparatively better married life.

Say it the curse of Moon Goddess or whatever, when Ashley and Scott shared their first intercourse, Ashley slowly forgot that she was a werewolf. It struck a part of her wolf that totally shut herself. Eventually, Scott fell in love with Ashley but apparently, Ashley couldn't return what he wanted. He became pretty abusive after that and things led to such a point where Ashley had no option but to kill Scott and Courtney then there forever.

She returned back but lost her memories as a werewolf. Dr Heathrone found her again and noticed the miraculous change. She was a mutation. If cured she would be half-human and half-werewolf. Which means she can have the power of a human brain and simultaneously be a wolf.

So, he contacted Vampire King Shane Tibble for this revolutionary purpose because obviously, AlphaKing wouldn't agree on that. The myriads of humans that weren't found, that included Yvonne and Frank, actually was a part of this mutation mission which failed drastically as many humans died in this.

Ashley wasn't sent to the White Mountain Pack but she escaped out. This whole scene was deliberately performed so that Dr Heathrone could take his revenge against AlphaKing Hendrickson."

The truth was finally out. Everyone was still in the dilemma of digesting the reality of our world. Till that day, everyone believed that they had true peace and justice but even one rotten apple is enough to rot the whole basket. Hence it was a sheer need to remove that pain in the ass. Better done by me. Now the justice would be served. I had eliminated every criminal from this new world where whom The Jury regarded as hardworking and honest would be alive and therefore justice would be served to all.

"Why Dr Heathrone, what made you so brutal?" Honourable Judge Eugene Daniel said with gritted teeth.

Dr Heathrone growled. "This AlphaKing!" he pointed at Eddie. I wanted to go and rip his finger off but refrained. "This whole legacy is contaminated with filth. His father, Robert Hendrickson, he," His knuckles turned white as he exerted more than the required force on the border of the box. "never served justice to me and my wife. There was a rogue attack where he found Avery's smell. He assumed she was behind all this and sentence her painful death. She screamed her innocence only to be heard by no one. No one fucking none of them served her justice. She was tortured by the guards. Every part of her was tormented!!! And then she died in front of me. . . in my own arms. . ."

He cried but suddenly started laughing. "But its good that she died. She had conceived Courtney and delivered her before she died but never had she told me that Courtney wasn't my daughter. She, Avery, was marked by another male while I was gone out-state and then. . ." he trailed off. "SO I WANTED JUSTICE FOR ME!!! And who could be your best friend in planning a deathbed for AlphaKing, other than the Vampire King himself," he smirked and laughed like a maniac.

"And Alpha Mycroft?" Judge Noelle Eastman asked.

"He was just a pawn."

The Jury then announced the final decision that was in our favour - Vampire King, General Zen, Attorney Page, Dr Heathrone were sentenced to death and Alpha Mycroft was given imprisonment for his whole life. Ashley was set free. . .

The only thing that caught me was Eddie's trust for me. . .

Woof!!! Too many revelations in one chapter!!!

How was the chapter?

Did you like it?

There won't be many chapters now. The book will end soon...

--Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.--

❤Pepper.