CHAPTER-33

I groaned as I woke up. There were soft chattering around me and I opened my eyes. I touched my spinning forehead and found a thick gauze bandage. It hurt badly. There was another wrapped around my biceps. The pain was light but was present. My phone pinged and saw 184 missed calls from YourMate and 73 messages from the same, 2 missed calls were from Toni. I immediately called Eddie. After a few rings he picked up my call.

"Hello," I said sleepy and painful voice.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Eddie growled loudly. I had to keep the phone away from my ear.

"Please don't shout," I said lowly.

"Wow!" He exclaimed sarcastically. "Since yesterday night this is the first time I talk to my mate and this is what she treats me like," he barked.

"Eddie please, keep your voice low," I said quietly. I honestly didn't want to speak to him but since he worried so much I did.

"What is it, Faith? Where were you and........why are you ignoring me?" He asked angrily.

"So many questions in one single morning?"

He chuckled,"its sharp five in the evening baby,"

"What?!?" I excalimed. It was five?

He sighed heavily, something he does to control anger. "How are you, honey?" He asked softly.

"All you need to know is I'm fine. Absolutely ass-kicking fine,"

"Really? After 184 missed calls, you relpy back, and you say you're fine!"

"Yes, yes......just a bit tired and sleepy,"

"What is going on? James wouldn't answer me! Will you please tell me?" He shouted again.

"I am fine, Eddie. Please do not worry. Please," I begged.

"You're coming home tomorrow, isn't it?"

Oh no! I couldn't of course. What I was gonna reason him? I couldn't go so early. My wounds would take time to heal no matter how big hell of a werewolf I was. Atleast three to four days, my trip has to be extended.

"Erm......did you mention tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes,"

"Um.......I'll.....uh.....return after four more days," I said carefully.

"No fucking way! You are coming tomorrow and that is the final decision," he said in his AlphaKing tone.

"Ed-"

"Tell BetaPrince James to answer my calls. I need to have a nice talk with him,"

"Edward, I-"

He hung up the call. I tapped the phone with my fingers and sighed. What to do now? I called J and told him to meet me immediately. The door opened when Eris and James came in. Eris had a bowl in her hand.

"This one's for you," she said in a miserable tone. I frowned.

"What is it?"

She exchanged a look with J and sighed then sat on the bed with me. "Ed-the AlphaKing has called for a meeting to take away the title from James," she replied with teary eyes. Goddess! Can Eddie ,for one ,time have brain?

"Fuck! I'll call him-"

"Its fine, Faith," J smiled sadly. It was the first time he ever called me by my name. "He won't do anything stupid like what he called the meeting for. I know my big man," he smiled again but suddenly frowned and blinked rapidly. I knew he was hiding his tears because Eris was almost crying. I infered that they shared the little past of Eddie and J.