CHAPTER-21

I really appreciate your votes and comments. Please share my story with all of your friends, followers, following etc.

I have decided the cast for Toni Hendrickson as Gwyneth Paltrow. Her picture is in the media-section above.

-Pepper!

I went inside the woods

I went inside the woods. Deeper and darker. Slight light rays collided in through the trees. I took off my clothes and shifted. Its been quite a while since I last shifted. Around seven months or so.

'Huh! Its finally good to be back,' my wolf said.

I held the t-shirt within my teeth and started running. Through the wet foggy grass I ran letting all the frustations, complications lost for that one moment where I just love being me. I ran pushing the ground taking high leaps in air and landing on the ground with a loud thud. I ran with a speed fading off the chattering of birds, hissing of roaches, buzzing of bees and clicking of beetles. Its just the woozing of air that went past my eardrums.

I don't know how much past the time I ran but I stopped when my paw pain wasn't bearable. I came to rest near a creta as I carelessly glided inside the t-shirt after shifting.

I sighed as the wind blew my hair gently. I looked for something for a female werewolf to wear in the bushes. But all sweatpants, cargos or beach pants. I finally found an ultra big quilt. I idly wondered what size of a female werewolf be needing this. I spread the quilt and sat on it comfortably.

The beauty from there was spectacular. It was a mountain running down to great depths with small trees grown over its skin. Two squirrels fought over a nut as they hopped.

My mind went through all that happened today. Maybe I am just exaggerating. I never asked Eddie about him and his family so why will he blow up? But then again, I told everything I expected him to reciprocate as well.

"You just walked out," I gasped at the voice as I saw Edward standing beside me. I must have got lost in the thoughts to totally ignore his presence.

"I just needed some air," I muttered lowly looking back to mountains.

"Away from me?" He came and sat aside me and let his long legs spread along the quilt.

"No. Yes,"I said,confused.

"You're angry 'cause I didn't tell ye 'bout my fa-family?" He let out a small chuckle.

"No. Because I felt you use me. You just see me as a piece of art ready to be fucked as per your needs and desires. You don't understand what is that, you never waited for your mate to come. To let this beautiful bond establish. You, all men just think what you do is right and what others do is totally absurd," I yelled. Letting him know what it feels like to be what I went through. Tears cascaded down as I spoke.

"I am sorry for what I said at the room. I realise it was wrong,"

"Good. You may leave now,"

"I'll tell you everything y'wanna know. Just don't," he paused looking out where, " let me leave you," He said as he gently pulls me towards him. His eyes were full of sincerity and an unknown emotion. Fear? Love?