CHAPTER-29

"I think I should see a doctor," I said to Toni as we were ascending up the dungeons after the investigation with Ashley.

"Mm-hm."

"When should I go?"

"Now! Why's the delay?"

"Great!" I clasped my hands and went to the royal doctor. We entered the medical wing and for the first time I was in there. It was all white everywhere. The building was made up of glass and steel. It all looked so sophisticated and clean. The staff wore white lab-coats over their black or grey outfits. I unconsiously patted my already ironed dress. I was wearing a navy blue dress with white polka dots printed on it. A khaki colored belt held my waist showing my curves delicately.

"Hello ma'am," A girl probably is her early twenties greeted me. I smiled. She realised the presence of Toni and suddenly bowed. "How can I be at your servile, President of Priesthood, Magic-s," she said.

I giggled at her sudden outburst. Toni rolled her eyes and laughed with me.

"You don't have to be so formal,"  Toni said. I could say she was a bit annoyed judging her tone.

"H-how should I-" the girl started.

"Stacy, isn't it?" Toni looked at her badge.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Just be cool with me," Toni smiled,"okay? And........these royalties are for your AlphaKing. Not me!" She winked.

Stacy nodded.

"Call me Toni and inform Dr. Heathrone his future LunaQueen wishes to meet him," Toni winked at me. I blushed. Stacy gaped looking at me up and down. Okay! I don't look anywhere like Toni but c'mon its completely not my fault to have The AlphaKing as my mate!!!

"I am afraid, Toni, he's not here. He's in Seattle. Plausibly near the White Mountain Pack." She said. I idly wondered what he got to do in our pack.

"Oh! Well then some one else? Maybe Dr. Patterson?"

"Cool! Right this way, please."

We followed the way till we reached the door which read Dr. Louisa Patterson. Stacy opened the door for us leading us in. Dr. Patterson was a beautiful lady in her old days. She was in her scrubs with a stethescope hanging down her neck. She oftenly fixed her spectacles that slipped her nose bridge. She also had the habit of pinching the tip of her nose.

"Hel-Oh my Goddess! We are at your servile President Hendrickson. How can I help you?" Toni laughed as she hugged Dr. Patterson and kissed her cheeks.

"Its nice meeting you again Louisa. Meet our future LunaQueen Faith Hudson,"

"Holy moly! You are so beautiful. Should I call you LunaQueen already?" Dr. Patterson asked me sweetly.

I shook my head in no." Please call me Faith. Thats all," I smiled. We took our seats.

"So what brings you to this old lady?" Dr. Patterson half chuckled.

"Faith's not feeling well lately," Toni said.

"Please elaborate,"

"Um....I don't know. I don't feel like eating or even while talking I feel like something's wrong. I can't actually explain," I said stupidly biting my lip.

"Well, are you marked?" Dr. Patterson asked.

"No!" I said as I blushed.

'I wonder when our mate gonna mark us. I am waiting to be completely his and only his.' My wolf purred.