CHAPTER-36

**MICKEY ROURKE AS VAMPIREKING SHANE TIBBLE**

"......and when she slapped him, I was like fuck.....thats the thing! She is exactly me!"

"You are so damn right!"

"Hahaha.........."

I groaned as I woke up. My legs were sore and there was too much talking in my room. Also, I was naked. FUCK! I WAS STARK NAKED!!! I peeped out of my quilt and saw two laughing naives standing. Urgh......where were you Eddie? My bladder suddenly alarmed me for the unstoppable nature's call.

I pulled the quilt to my shoulders and moved up to sit in an upright position and rubbed my eyes in a childish way, grabbing the attention of the idiots who suddenly became best of buddies. Ugh Eddie! Why do you have to leave so early?

"Hey good morning, sex-tard!" Eris greeted making Toni giggle.

"There is no such thing like 'sex-tard!'" I defended.

"Oh there is, there is," Eris said.

"And what the hell that even mean on your world?" I arched my brow with a mean look.

"When you scream due the external physical force exerted on your delicate body which is indefinitely exciting and concludes extreme rhapsodies with a hint of sore legs." Toni winked and my mouth felt wide open.

"Um......well. Will you guys make some strenous effort to move your intricate legs out of my room?"

"Your Mr. Hottie wanted us to monitor you, his words not mine, so that you do not escape." Eris said.

I sighed and blinked. "Atleast, lemme out of the bed,"

"We won't mind you naked." Toni said smirking.

"Exactly! Remember you always used to roam around the house with nothing but one nickers, even when you  were ten," Eris reminiscence the past, "showing your red marked skin....." she trailed off realising she salted an open wound.

"Oh yes......now get your fucking asses off my room!" I shouted cooling the awkward situation and making everyone laugh.

After an invirogating shower, I wore a grey floral blouse with white shorts and white oxfords.
___________________________________________________

"You miss me, don't you?" Ashley said in her silky voice.

I smiled. "You are so alluring. Especially when you become a good girl and gimme all my asked answers."

"Smart move. But I love pissing you off and that AlphaKing of yours,"

"He came to meet you?"

She laughed. "That fool warned me to never hurt you."

"Ahaan! I really am amused that you are willingly smilingly sitting here without any gtudge against me or.....anyone." She smiled at my words. "I don't get, don't you wanna roam around freely in your world? Tell me what I need and I promise you can go. "