CHAPTER 2

The ceremony went incredible. Everyone felt elation running through their fibres. Great! Except me. Sitting in my room. The only thing that endured my happiness- My canvas. It reflects my feelings. Shades of chrome, blue, black. My wolf feels happy when the brushes strokes every line on the sheet.

Its been days after my brother took the Alpha title. He' s more merciless towards me than dada. I am not  supposed to shed a drop of tear even if they hit me with whip, drag me through thorns. Goddess can my life be more brutal?

"Faith?" Eris called.

" Hmm?"

" Alpha Mycroft is calling you...."

" Why?"

"What weren't you able to do recently?"

"Urn.....everything?"

She chuckled"go!"

I went to the office.Knocked the door.

"Come in!" He said.

"You called, Mycie?"

"Dont call me that"

I bit my lower lip and released. What should I call him them? Mr. Hot-head?
" What to call for ya then?"

" Alpha, of course. I told you this before" When?

"Oh! I am sorry"

"We are invited by the Alpha King. We are leaving tomorrow"

"So I am supposed to stay here?"  Isnt that obvious? They always do that- my wolf stated.

"No. You are going too."

"Well.....okay" I smiled.

"Leave!"

"Why are you behaving like this? You used to be by my picture when dad scolded me. Why are you now.......like this?" I wispered the last words.

"Dont hold out things. Pack you baggage. Eris.....she is going too" he spitted angrily.

"Whats there?"

"The anual event. Now take your ass off. Dont poke your empty brain everywhere!"

I left the room. I feel like crying. I sighed and went to my room. My peace.

"We were suppose to go to the Alpha King for the anual meeting. Its technically an event celebrating the newly made Alphas." I explained Eris after she started putting up questions. I wonder about the gala. How a party looks and feels like.......warm, energetic, escstatic........as described in novels.

"Pack your baggage..... Thats all he told me!" I resumed.

"Well. Mr. Hot-head is pretty much in newly mated mood........It feels so good, sexual. Aint it? Faith......Faith?"

"I dont wanna talk about that. Please terminate this mating  conversation. I wont find anyone fitting my phylum"

"Seriously?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Hmm. What should I take? I mean, I dont-"

"You needn't need any fancies. You are born beautiful."

I licked my lower lips.

"The event's gonna be fun" she smiled

I fascinate what the event kept for me.......