Chapter 7

-Kakashi's POV-

*whoosh* 

Once I said begin, Kye, Sasuke, and Sakura all jumped away. 

"A Shinobi must be able to conceal themselves."

I glanced towards the forest. SAsuke was crouched on a nearby tree, While Sakura was under some bushes, but I couldn't find Kye.

"Well, they've all got that part down all except for..."

"ALRIGHT! FAIR AND SQUARE, ONE ON ONE, COME AND FIGHT ME!" Naruto yelled whole standing right in the open. 

"This kid.." 

"Uh, I think you're a bit off, this isn't-" I started. 

"The only thing off is your hair cut. Now come and fight me!" The yellow pikachu interupted. 

He started running towards me, his fists up. But as I reached into my pouch, he suddenly stopped, probably thinking I was pulling out a shuriken. 

"Shinobi battle technique number one, Taijutsu" I said. 

Instead of pulling out a shuriken, I whipped out my book... boy that caught him by surprise. From the shrubs, I heard a burst of laughter. 

"Ahh now I know where Kye is..." 

Naruto was now completely frozen, and just staring at me. 

"What's wrong? I thought you were gonna attack me." I asked. 

"Wait but why are you reading that book??" He pointed, confused. 

"Why? Because I want to see what happens in the story of course. But don't let that bother you, with your weak attacks, it doesn't matter if I'm reading, or... whatever." I said casually, obviously trying to provoke him.

The kid balled his fist and ran towards me screaming, " DAMMIT! IM GOING TO CRUSH YOU!!!" 

As he swung, I ducked, and as I aimed a kick for him, he crouched in an attempt to dodge. 

"Perfect."

While he was still squatting, I appeared behind him and pretended to create the hand sign Tiger, or Tora. 

Seeing my hand sign, Sakura yelled a warning. 

"Naruto watch out! He'll destroy you!" 

As Naruto was distracted, I immeadietly smirked and yelled, "LEAF VILLAGE SECRET FINGER JUTSU!!" 

I jammed my "hand sign" up the fool's a*s and sent chakra through it sending him flying into the shallow river.

"A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!!"

"HAHAHAHA YOU NAILED HIM!!!" I heard  Kye roar with laughter. 

Still not giving up, Naruto threw some shuriken out of the water, which I caught with ease. 

A bunch of Shadow clones of Naruto then popped out of the river and swarmed around me. Suddenly a clone Naruto grabbed me from behind. 

"What?!" I acted surprised. 

When another Naruto clone aimed a punch towards my face, I used a quick Replacement Jutsu, which in the end caused Naruto to just punch himself. 

As Naruto was busy slugging himself, I set a quick trap and placed bait, in other words, a bell at the base of a tree. 

His eye catching the bell, Naruto bent down to pick it up, but was surprised by the noose that hooked around his ankle. Which resulted in turning him upside down and swaying in the air. 

"Again, you got caught in a simple trap. Also if the bait is obvious, don't take it." 

As I was lecturing Naruto, a sudden cluster of shuriken came slamming into me.