Chapter 54- Parkinson's attack

Start from the beginning

Hermione's magical core could sense the magical steroids and was pulsing with danger.

Of course, this type of illegal potion would only last a matter of minutes but that was all parkinson needed to get the job done.

 Hermione turns her head to Parkinson with a sneer. 

"What do you want Parkinson. I'm busy." Hermione snarks. 

Parkinson smirks in reply before drawing her wand. 

"What I want. Lets see... I want you to pay for what you did to me. Tom is mine. Why he wants to spend his time with a no name witch like you is beyond me. But that won't matter soon. Because your going to die tonight." 

Then Parkinson lunges at Hermione, catching her off guard. "Get off me Parkinson!" Hermione screams desperately, fighting back as Parkinson throws a series of punches at Hermione. 

Parkinson lets out a whiney snobbish laugh and slams her fist into hermiones jaw. 

Hermione struggles to return the blow as Parkinson continues to berate Hermione with a series's of hard bruising blows. 

While Hermione is struggling to get Parkinson off her she failed to notice Parkinson struggling to get a vile out of her robes, until Parkinson was trying to force her to drink it. 

Hermione's eyes widen as she instantly realizes what that potion was. And it just made her fight stronger. 

It was the blood boiling potion. And just a few drops of it would cost Hermione her life. So if she drank the entire vial, the results would be devastating.  

"You witch. Drink it!" Parkinson screams throwing a particularly hard punch to hermiones eye. Hermione cries out in pain and brings her knee up into Parkinson's stomach. 

That earned a satisfying yelp from Parkinson. 

"You bitch. Let see how much tom likes you when your blood is boiling out of your body!" Parkinson grunts out trying to shove the potion down hermiones throat once more. 

Hermione jerks her head to the side, just barely missing the potion. As the fight gets more intense Hermione realized she was losing. 

Somehow. 

Hermione realized that she was probably going to die in once of the worst ways possible. Her blood was going to boil out of her body in an agonizing painful way, leaving her in agony then dead. 

Hermione lets a single tear slip. She would never see any of her family again. "Ohh poor baby. Going to cry!" Parkinson mocks. 

That makes hermione snap. She slams her forehead hard into Parkinson's nose, breaking it. "You bitch!" Parkinson screams as blood begins to pour from her nose. 

She starts hitting Hermione repeatedly. 

Giving punch after punch. 

Until blood covered hermiones face. That's when a loud familiar voice roars "Parkinson!!!" Parkinson is yanked off Hermione and thrown violently across the room. 

Through hermiones slowly forming black eyes, Hermione could see tom violently hitting Parkinson over and over. 

 In Toms blind rage he hadn't even thought of using his magic. And at this point, he didn't think he wanted to. 

How dare Parkinson touch hermione. 

After he had told her not to. Toms fathers instincts were flaring, driving him to protect his daughter. And driving him to make Parkinson pay for what she had done. 

Tom felt white hot anger. It blinded him and clouded his mind and vision. Tom was angrier then he had ever felt. 

And he just wanted to hit Parkinson over and over again for touching hermione. And this time instead of warning her, because he had warned her, He was going to kill her. 

Hermione realized this. 

And As much as Hermione wanted Parkinson dead, She knew that the death of a student would violently disrupt the time line and possibly cause hermione to blow her cover. 

The suspicion placed upon her would be to great. People would start looking deeper into hermiones story and discover it was fake. 

She couldn't let tom kill Parkinson, even though she wanted to let him so much. 

"T-Tom... stop." Hermione chokes out holding her hand to her bloodied nose. Tom whis his head to Hermione. 

Hermione noted that Toms eyes were red as fire. And hermione could almost see the smoke coming from his eyes. 

Toms eyes widen at the blood that covered hermiones face. With as much blood that cover hermiones face, tom barely recognized her. 

Just seeing this made a whole new wave of anger flow through him. 

Tom turns back to Parkinson and slams his fist so hard into Parkinson's face even Hermione had to wince. Parkinson screams in agony trying to shield herself from Toms fury. 

But it was no good. 

"Tom... no..." Hermione weakly shakes her head. "If you kill her... it will cause to many problems..." Hermione whispers wincing. 

She turns her head and spits out blood. Tom, despite the anger that clouded his mind, realized that Hermione was right. 

If he killed Parkinson then there would be to much suspicion on hermione, on everything. And he couldn't let that happen. 

Tom shoves Parkinson away from him. Parkinson lets out a terrified whimper, frantically scooting away from tom. 

"If you tell anyone about this Parkinson. I will kill you. And if you ever touch her again..." Tom pauses breathing through his nose as he struggles not to lunge at the terrified girl once more. "You won't live to regret it!" Tom finishes in a dark and deadly tone. 

It was enough to make Parkinson whimper. Because in that moment, tom sounded absolutely terrifying. His tone was so dark that even Hermione had to wince. Toms tone was so dark and deadly that it sent chills through not only Parkinson's body but also Hermione's.

It was enough to make any man faint. And Parkinson was indeed close to fainting. Parkinson nods frantically. She was terrified of tom, and with good reason.

After he had almost killed her she was lucky to be alive. 

"Leave. Now!" Tom barks. 

Parkinson doesn't hesitate and scramble some to her feet, frantically running from the room, leaving tom and a bloodied Hermione alone.