Chapter 74

Diamond's POV

"Princess why are you back so soon?"

My dad asked as my mom and I walked through the door. I huffed and took a seat next to him. I handed him some chicken strips and barbeque sauce.

"Well, I got suspended for two days because of the prank I pulled on Britney"

"Two days? That's it. I was expecting a week or something. That's great news honey"

He said as he put a chicken strips in his mouth. He looked at my mom, looked away, then looked at her again.

"Woah, you look hot babe"

My dad said as my mom walked over to him. She took a seat on his lap and gave him a quick kiss.

"Thanks. Does this remind you of our high school days"

"Of course it does. Do you wanna make love like we did back on high school"

My dad asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. My mom blushed and looked away. Even after all those years my dad still has that effect on my mom.

"This is disgusting"

I said as I covered my eyes. Who wants to watch their parents make out. Not I.

"Girl please. Everyone in this room either came in me or out of me. So calm down girl"

I almost throw up. Where does my mom get all those comebacks from? That is the most disturbing thing she has ever said.

"That's disgusting mom!! Ewwwwww"

"David let's show her disgusting"

I was confused until her and my dad started making out. My dad pinned her under him while his hips grinded all over my mom. I quickly ran Into the kitchen with the rest of my drink before things got worst.

"We're heading upstairs Diamond. You can turn up the tv full blast if you want"

I heard my mom yell from the stairs. A loud smack was heard followed by my mom's giggles. Man those people are disturbing.

After I was finished drinking my Hi-c the door bell rung. I threw away the cup and walked to the door. I opened it and there stood Noah, Ruby, sam, and Rose.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 11 o'clock. They're supposed to be at school right now.

I let them in a them in and they all plopped on the couch. I walked up to Rose and gave her a bear hug. I haven't seen her in a while. She went to Chicago to see her grandparent during the winter break.

She has no idea about the Miracle situation. Nor does she know about Britney being expelled and Hunter going to the military.

I pulled away from her and realised that Noah had set a plate on my table.

"What's that?"

I said motioning to the plate. He uncovered it and my eyes widened. This is food porn.

"Since we're skipping lunch I stopped by your grandparents house and got some food

"Since we're skipping lunch I stopped by your grandparents house and got some food. All I said was I'm hungry and your grandma whipped these up in about 30 minutes"

I nodded my head and took five plates from the cabinets. Each of us took a plate and put one hamburger and some fries.

"Before we eat I have a gift for you"

"Sam what did I tell you about giving me gifts. You already bought me a car. You're paying the insurance, mortgage, and more. I don't need anymore gifts"

"Well too bad. I'm still going to spoil you no matter what you say so deal with it"

With that he walked out of my house and went to his car. He came back mintues later five boxes of vans shoes.

He opened all of them and lined them up in front of me. They all look so beautiful.

 They all look so beautiful

"Why did you buy it for. I didn't do anything" I said as I picked up the white and black vans with the pink  roses.

"I was at footlocker looking for some shoes when I saw these vans. I knew you didn't have them so I bought them for you. I also bought some for Ruby, Miracle, and Rose. Not Noah though, he's no-one special"

Noah scoffed and ate one of his fries. I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug. He always gets me gifts when I least except it.

We were eating our food peacefully when my nasty ass mom came downstairs with sweat beads on her  forehead.

"That was quite the workout"

"You have a indoor gym princess?"

Sam asked as he went up to my mom to hug her. I shuddered and pushed away my food. I wish that was the case.

"Not that kind of workout. The other kind"

They were all confused until a knowing look flash through their eyes. Everyone pushed away their food and took a sip of their juice.

"Well more food for us"

My mom said as she grabbed the rest of the burgers and fries and headed upstairs to my dad. I shook my head and went to take a seat next to Sam.

"So, what did I miss while I was gone?"

Rose asked. The real question is what didn't she miss. A lot has happened during these past few weeks.

"Well my dad came back from the military, Sam bought me a car, Britney got expelled today, Hunter is being sent to the military, I have a daughter, and Hunter and Britney teamed up together to burn my daughter in my old car"

I said in one breathe. I saw her think about all the things I said until I saw anger in her eyes.

"Wait, Britney and Hunter burned your baby in a car? Wait you have a child?"

"Yeah her name is Miracle and yes those bitches did. They gave her second degree burns"

"Britney have the nerve to even look at a child after what she did."

Rose said with hatred and anger in her eyes. I have a feeling she knows something we don't.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you guys ever wondered why Britney and I stopped being best friends?"

Now that she mentioned it I actually do. Rose is the only one of Britney's friends that stopped being her friend.
Everyone of her friends are stuck up her ass.

"We stopped being friends because last year Britney got pregnant and aborted the baby months after"