Chapter 3 "A Fairy's Wish"

Start from the beginning

Sound like fun, but I still need to ask my parent's for premission.

I know that and as I said, let me know by Friday.

I will. Just give me time to get home after school and ask them.

Alright, but I don't like to be kept waiting for too long.

*giggles* I can tell. I'll see you later Shy. I have to get some stuff from my locker and head for home so that I can ask to go to your sisters party. Hopefully I won't have to baby sit my little brother this weekend, like I do every weekend.

I hope your free this weekend. Other wise, it won't be much fun, without you there.

I bet you say that to all the girls.

No. Just to you, Runa.

*Giggles* Later Shy.

"At least she's starting to get use to me being around her, but I can still see that she doesn't trust me completlly. That will change in time. For now though, I'll just have to put my second plan into acts. Tonight I visit her and see if she can't recall a few things."

Runa........ Runa................... Runa it's time to wake up.

Mmmhh....

Runa come on. It's time to get up and play.

Mmhhh. *Opens eyes to see a fox fairy in my room* Your the fox fairy from my past!

Yes Runa, but keep your voice down. We don't want to wake your parents or your little brother.

Oh right. Sorry.

It's fine. I came here to talk to you and to see if you wanted to come play with me?

I'd love to play with you and what do you want to talk about?

We can't talk here. Do you still have the key I gave you?

Yes. I have it hiden in the atic. I'll go get it.

No that alright. We're not going to the fariy world tonight. I just want you to start waring it again. Alright?

Alright....

Is something wrong Runa?

It's just..... It's just that you remind me of Shy.

Hmmm. I see. Well come on.

Where are we going, if not to the fairy world then to where?

To the garden where we used to play. Come on, we'll play there once again.

Alright. Let's go.

Give me your hand and we'll run there.

K.

We're here. Does it look like it did then?

Yes it does. Just like it did then. What game should we play first?

*chucles* How about Hide-and-seek?

Yes. I loved that game.

Alright then. You go hide and I'll come find you.

K. No peaking and you have to count to ten.

Alright. Go hide. *close eyes and starts to count*

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 ready or not here I come.

"I can't believe that I have her here once again. Playing the games that we played back then. Oh how I wish the night would never end. That way we could stay here and play games forever. Non the less, If I don't get Runa to remember things soon, there won't be a place for us to play anymore. I have to get her to remember her part in all of this."

Found you Runa. Your behind the cherry tree.

Ahh. You found me. ^_^

Yah. Runa, I know I brought you here to play, but I also brought you here to talk to you. And right now we need to have a talk about something very importen. Alright?

Ok. What is it we need to talk about?

Do you remeber why I showed you the fairy world or even why I showed myself to you?

If I'm not mistaking, it has something to do with keeping the fairy world from being found out by us humans.

That is right. Do you remember why I showed you what I am?

Because you need my help, and for me to help you, you had to show me what you really was. That way I could trust you and help you in anyway I can or am able.

That's right. Now that you remember all of that, can you remeber what I look like, when I desice humans.

Well.... You look like.....like.... I'm sorry, but I don't remember.

That's fine. It'll come to you in time, but for now just remember that I am always by your side. Each and every day. And I will always be by your side. That much I promise you.

K. What do we do now?

Well I have to take you home. It's getting late and I don't want your parents waking up and your not there.

Good point. Will I see you again?

You'll see me tomorrow and the day after and the day after that. You'll see me everyday.

Ok. Let's go back to my house.

Hand please and don't for get to run with me.

Right.

Back home and back in my room.

Yap. I have to go now. The sun will be up in a few mintes and you have to get ready for school.

Right. Night.

Good night Runa. See you really soon.

Mhm.

"With her remembering all of that. I can rest at easy for a bit. Now to just get her to remember what I look like in human form. That shouldn't be too hard, right?'