Chapter 47 - Surprise

Börja om från början

At this point, I was left only wearing undergarments. Cameron was left wearing pants. I sat up and met with his bare chest. Following his process, I reached for the brim of his pants. To be a tease, I fumbled at unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. A great bump was forming underneath Cameron's trousers. A smirk lite upon my face. As I slowly slid Cameron's pants off my hand accidently stroked the newly formed bump. A low tuned raspy moan escaped from his lips.

With complete, utter satisfaction, I pulled his pants off and tossed them down to the carpeted ground.

Two pieces of cloth separated us.

An eager Cameron pushed me back down. I only returned back up. His hands slid up my sides to lift my back off the bed. In a seductive motion, Cameron unclasped my bra. His hands grazed to my shoulders grabbing the thin strap and pulling it off.

His plump lips met just under my jaw. I closed my eyes with satisfaction. His lips started trailing down my body. Eventually he ended up at the brim of my panties. He slowly sat up and brought his hand down to the lacey edge. He pulled the lace to the side and instantly lurched a finger inside of me. I gasped, it was completely unexpected. Soon another finger joined. Cameron quickly thrusted his fingers in and out. To add a twist he curled them here and there.

A numb feeling took over my body. My lower abdomen filled with delight. Abruptly, he stopped. He looked into my eyes as if he was awaiting approval. The corner of my mouth lifted to a half smile and he continued.

In a matter of seconds, Cameron's underwear was off and so was mine. He slowly aligned with me and thrusted in. Immediately my hands reached for his shoulders. As he picked up his pace, I started to scratch down his back in satisfaction. The whole room was filled with moans, and every problem in the world soon dissipated into the air.

Cameron took a deep breath indicating he was about to hit his climax, as was I. As the thrusts got sloppier, a warm liquid released inside of me. A low moan escaped Cameron's lips. He kissed my forehead as he rolled over next to me, exhausted.

"I love you," he whispered under his breath.

"I love you too." My eyes were closed and my mouth was formed into an everlasting smile.

"Shit." Cameron sat up.

"What?" I soon followed.

"I'm sorry, but I forgot protection. . ." He trailed off at the end in complete despair.

"Cameron," I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into the crook of my neck. "I don't care at this point."

Without seeing it, I could sense the grin appearing on his face.

We both fell back onto the sheets.

I was huddled up to Cameron's chest. His head was placed on top of mine. I was at the perfect position allowing me to here the steady heartbeat flowing from his chest. The subtle beat allowed me to slowly drift off into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS TO WRITE?!? IM TRYING NOT TO SCARE YOU GUYS WITH ELABORATE DETAIL. BUT THEN AGAIN I WANNA SATISFY YOUR HORMONAL NATURE.

So this took me forever (:

I have some bad news.

This book will be ending soon. There will be an estimated three or so chapters left. And an epilogue will be included.

There will be no sequel.

There's really nothing else to fit into this story.

BUT if you have an idea, quote this or comment your idea. If its amazing I'll message you and this book will last longer.

When this book is finished, I will release Emblematic and update Stolen more often. I have been so focused on this story I lose track.

I have a Shawn Mendes fanfic planned, but it won't be out for quite some time.

So yeah (:

Twitter: paintingmendes

Pümaa