Chapter 47 - Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Sorry?" I didn't know whether to apologize or not. Is talking a little differently really going to ruin this relationship?

"Don't be, it's kinda cute," he blushed.

As we walked into the hotel, there were thousands of fans clouding our aisle. I looked up at Cameron. His face was smothered with determination. His hand gripped me even harder than before, but he soon let go. Cameron's right arm was placed on my back, his left in the crook of my knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck for extra security.

He looked at me and kissed my forehead delicately. "Let's go."

In a matter of seconds, Cameron was carrying me through the rambunctious crowd. I threw my head closer to Cameron's shoulder, and my legs inward. I closed my eyes to amplify the affect.

"Open," Cameron whispered. I opened my eyes and saw we were inside an elevator. I looked up at Cameron and smiled. "Don't worry we're alone."

"Well that's always a relief," I jokingly remarked.

"Well at least most of the time it is," he leaned down and kissed my lips. With my arms still around his neck, I pulled myself closer to his head. As a bonus, my move deepened the kiss.

It only felt like seconds until the elevator opened again. Cameron, without breaking the kiss, carried us both to the room we shared. I mentally smiled.

We quickly approached the doorway. Only for a quick second, Cameron broke the kiss to unlock the door and push it open. In a few smooth steps, Cameron laid me down onto the red silky bed. He quickly turned to shut the door. As he came back, he slowly took off his shirt; an agonizing speed.

(WOAH SURPRSE. I'm being nice for you thirsty people. . .this will be a tad more descriptive.

Stop reading here if you are uncomfortable with sexual concepts and readings. Or if your in public and in front of your parents. . .just come back later.

I recommend reading if you're at least 13+ or have gone through sex-ed, that way I'm not teaching you anything. . .)

Cameron arrived in front of me shirtless. He laced his arms around my waist and pulled me up to meet him. His hands traveled down my sides until they reached the hem of the sweatshirt. I lifted my arms up, eager. Cameron lifted the sweatshirt over my arms and gently threw it to the side.

I blushed, I felt so insecure for a moment.

A smile took over his face. His masculine hands encumbered my cheeks. Cameron's thumb brushed a filament of hair behind my ear. His soft lips met mine gently. Still being as gentle as always, Cameron gently shoved me back down onto the bed. My back met with the silk sheets for the second time, and I could tell this wouldn't be the last.

Cameron fell on top of me and continued to kiss me, each time becoming slightly more rough. As before, his hands glided down my bare sides meeting the neatly sewn hem of my sweatpants. His thumbs slipped under the elastic band. In an excruciating speed, Cameron slid the sweatpants down to my ankles. His hands carefully guided them off my feet and threw them to the ground.