bandit | daydream [ g ]

Start from the beginning

you just looked at him, taking in his features. this was the first time you actually stopped and look at him, noticing some small scars on his face, his eyes looking directly into yours, his golden hair a beautiful mess in top of his head, some spilling over to cover his forehead and his beard making him look even more handsome. now that you stopped and admire Dominic, you couldn't help but blush a little, like come on, there a smoking hot guy right in front of you and plus his attention is all on you too, in this situation, who wouldn't blush?

"hey? hello, you alright?" Dominic's voice and his hands waving in front of you pulled you back to him from your daydream.

you shook your head and said,  "yeah I'm good, just uh daydreamed a little."

Dominic smirked, "day dreaming about me? I saw your blush and the way you were looking at me, seems like you were thinking about me."

you felt your face heat up even more as you looked away from him and vigorously shook your head, your hands waving no between the both of you, "I was not!"

Doiminc just laughed as his hands reached out once more to ruffle your hair and then blow a kiss at you.

"whatever you say sweetheart, I'll go find my friends, if you're looking for me, just come to my room. you know where it is." Dominic teased and stood up, leaving you seated there, dumbfounded from his words and actions.

first, the kiss he blew to you then calling you 'sweetheart'. you felt your heart beating at a thousand times per second, heck even a million times per second.

as you say there calming your beating heart, a thought creeped it's way into your mind, 'could you have a crush on him?'

shaking your head, you continued to argue with yourself about how you can't possibly have a crush on the guy you hated for so long.

can it be?

-

reaching for the decoration and the top of the shelf, you felt your fingers burshing past the box but never really being able to grab it, sighing, you took a step back and stare at the shelf, hoping to find a way to reach the top.

"do you need help, small one?"

turning around, you saw Dominic leaning against the door frame, smirking at you, "I could help you get that, but in exchange you're gonna have to tell me if you were thinking about me that day."

you let out a gasp, and folded your arms, shaking your head, "you're still on about that? that was, what, a week ago?"

"well, I'm still curious, I'm pretty sure you were thinking about me, daydreaming about me-"

"I was not!"

"come on just confess, I could tell from your face, you were-"

"alright I was okay!"

after that, silence filled the air, leaving the both of you in awkward silence and you regretting what you said, feeling your face heat up.

"whatever.." you muttered to yourself and walked past Dominic, your shoulders bumping his.

before you could leave the room, Dominic's hands grabbed your arm and pulled you back to him, to be specific, pulled you to his chest, his arms around you.

"idiot, you can think about me any time, only you can." Bandit whispered as his arms around you tighten.

you on the other hands, are dumbfounded and just stood there, letting him hug you. feeling your heart beat even faster than when he called you 'sweetheart'.

Dominic realized you weren't hugging back, he shook your lightly and asked, "hey, you still daydreaming about me? I'm right here, just pay attention to the real thing."

you snapped back to reality, your arms slowly going around Dominic's waist and head relaxed against his chest.

"how did I even love your stupid ass." you mumbled against his chest, arms still tightly around him.

in respond, Dominic just hummed and sway the both of you slowly, "I don't know, maybe it's because of my charm? the one that you were daydreaming about."

you groaned and start to pulled away from Bandit but his grip around you was tightened and he chuckled then placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I didn't mean the stuff I said to you last time, my little mongrel."

"I'm still a mongrel to you, you fat cocaine boy." you joked back to Dominic.

"I love you, small baked rice addicted person."

"you baked rice stealing thief."

"Mr won't admit that you stole my food."

"this is going to go on forever isn't it." Dominic questioned and pulled away to look at you, a genuine smile on his face.

"yes, it will."

------------------------------------------

hi, this was requested, hope you guys liked it.

anyways up next:
- blitz w/ female reader [smut]
- ‎smoke w/ female reader [smut]
- jackal w/ female reader (part II of 'who's the hunter now'
- ‎GIGN headcannons
- ‎bandit + Cedrick w/ female reader
- ‎Spetsnaz headcannon

till the next update!  ♡