Epilogue (2)

(lmao, i know you guys wanted this. 😂
SOOO BEFORE I START- PELASE READ THIS.
THIS IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EPILOGUE FROM THE PREVIOUS ONE IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. THIS IS NOT A PART TWO EPILOGUE BUT A DIFFERENT EPILOGUE, SO DON'T GET CONFUSED GUYS OKAY? 

you guys wanted a happy ending, and i'm just warning you guys that this chapter might be a little too sappy and cheesy xD, sorry, this is based on my relationship goals, so whoever guy is reading this, take notes. :) <lol, as if anyone would ever want me. ;w;>

Enjoy loves! 💖)

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

The soft faint beeps of the heart rate monitor echoed across the room, people dressed in green gowns were walking back and forth while carrying wheelchairs with patients in it. Footsteps clattered against the shiny grey-tiled floor. 

The window was open and the dark purple curtains were slowly waving back and forth from the wind that blew in fresh air. Beside the window was a patient sat in a hospital bed with tubes attached to her everywhere, the saline solution slowly dripping from the bag.

Suddenly the door creaked open and the patient's eyes glanced to the person coming inside the door. 

She smiled.

It was the old lady who'd been her nurse since yesterday ever since she opened her eyes. She watched as the nurse wheeled in a silver cart with a silver tray on the top, with 3 different colored pills with different sizes. 

"Good morning, miss Y/N." The old nurse greeted with a wrinkled smile.

"Morning, Lisa." The girl greeted back.

"How are you feeling this morning?" The nurse asked as she wheeled the cart next to the hospital bed.

"I'm good, I'm starting to think that I'll heal soon, better than ever." The girl replied.

The old nurse chuckled at the girl's response. "Glad to hear that, sweetie." 

The girl laughed back and watched as the nurse began to change the saline solution bag that was attached to her arm also.

The girl glanced back out the window and her face dimmed. 

"Lisa.." She spoke.

The nurse hummed in response.

"So are you finally gonna tell me?"

She heard the nurse let out a half-heartedly sigh.

"I suppose so.." She heard her murmur.

The girl turned her head back eagerly. "So who sent me here?" 

"It was the male wearing a blood-stained white hoodie. I couldn't really quite see his face because his hood was covering it." The nurse said, sitting down beside the girl on the hospital bed.

The girl's head instantly clicked. 
She knew who it was.

"He came alone?" The girl asked.

"Yes. We tried giving him some medical care but he insisted that we should take care of you first. I told him to wait in the waiting room but by the time I got back to him, he already vanished." 

"Quite mysterious if you say so." The nurse added.

"Do you know him?" The nurse asked.

The girl smiled slightly and turned her head to look out the window.