|Open Requests|

Even I can't believe that this book has ended. This book made me leave in slight tears, (I'll admit it ;-;) and endless joys of laughter. It was a pleasure reading your comments and enjoying your reactions. I do apologize as being an author and breaking many promises to updating this story frequently, as you do know, that my schedule is on and off, and I do not know when I'll be busy or active. But thank you for waiting and for your patience. Since we have reached the end of the book, as usual, I'll be holding Requests!

Readers are allowed to comment here which Creepypasta X Reader I should do next. Comment which Creepypasta X Reader book I should do next, and I'll see how many people actually want me to do that. Today is January 5th, so I'll give you guys about 3 months, (I think that's enough XD) so the requests will be closed on May 5th. If you have an idea that you would like to share to me about the characters, the plot, or something like that, you are also allowed to message me privately. (I prefer, please :3 So that other people won't get spoilers XD)  
(I'm planning to do either a Slenderman X Reader, or an Eyeless Jack X Reader -A quick Head's Up ;))

Overall, this has been my second book so far (not including my sucky art book -.-), and I wanted to know your opinion on how I write. :') I've been trying to improve, on writing more.. But I'm not sure what I should improve on, to be a better writer. I'll be on a reading marathon to re-read this entire book and catch up on any grammar mistakes or spelling errors that I can edit or check. But I dunno.. is the story sometimes too boring or too long? How many words should I keep to a minimum? I just want you guys to freely explain to me what I should improve as a good writer :)
(Please don't be afraid, I don't bite XD 
I like hugs though.. <3) 
Please give me your feedback on how I should improve, or whether I'm already okay at what I'm currently doing. C:

Thank you for reading this book, and I hope you have a wonderful day. Please, don't forget! Requests end on May 5th. :)

Love y'all!
*hugs* ♡