Part 48

So this will have several days in it tonight tomorrow saturday sunday and probably monday so in total probably about four days. The reason for this is because today was just a really bad day seeing as I woke up past the time of my doctors appointment that was at 10:15 this morning so now on Monday I have to call and see if they can get me in. So this will have the next three to four days. Todays date was June 7th,2018.

Today-June 8th,2018

Well I was getting yelled at to get up at six thirty this morning when I didn't have to be at work till twelve so I typically get up at nine, nine-thirty, or ten in the morning. My boyfriend's dad doesn't get that concept that I don't have to be up at six-thirty in the morning to shower get dressed and have breakfast when I have to be at work at twelve. 

Today-June 9th,2018

Not to much happened I just went to work and came home so there wasn't to much that went on

Today-June 10th,2018

Basically the same as yesterday I just went to work only today I am now in pain after work I don't know why but I am. 

These are all the days I'm going to do I'll write another update here soon I'll probably start on it tonight and maybe finish it tomorrow I'm not sure yet I may finish it tonight.