part 18

Hey guys has everyone heard what is going on with zayn and perrie if not look at my status I posted the link to something some of you might or might not know but if you do know I can't believe they are I am so happy for them I started flipping out when I found out about it my mum told me to look on the front home page(not on here)I was scared that something happened to zayn or perrie I was freaked out about it I was shaking really bad I never shake as bad as I did yesterday and I was going to flipping scream earlier today cause I was shopping with my mum and grandma.My grandma drove me and my mum nuts!

I also have some news about living somewhere I am going to be living at louis' still but right now I am living in Nashville with a really good friend of mine so I promise I will let you guys know what the exact date is when I find out what date I am going to be living with Louis on so this is going to be a long wait.

School sucks I hate it guys I really do cause the little bitch has a bigger group so I have a black eye and several bruises from them I don't know what to do guys help me please I just really don't know what to do about this I have told the teachers nothing has been done I can't tell my parents cause I live with my bestfriend and her family for now if you guys have advice on how to survive that would be wonderful guys so please tell me in the comments if you do or not.

If you have started school how was your first day guys and if you haven't enjoy summer while it lasts well I am going to go bye-wolfi