Part 42

Hello I know I haven't posted anything in a while but I didn't have much to post about. Anyway on Thursday morning at 7:50 we had went up to the hospital to see my mom and we were on the elevator and my grandma got a call from the doctor that was taking care of my mom and told my grandma my mom was gone. We went up to the floor and sat down my grandma went in and payed her respects. Me my dad and my service dog in training sat down to tell everyone that we lost her. My dad asked me if I was gonna go in and pay my respects and I was but I wanted it to be just me and my service dog so thats how it was. Me and Ghost walked in and walked up to her bed and I payed my respects. So yeah this is why I've been absent for what would have been four weeks on Thursday. I'm sorry if I don't post anything for a few days or if the posts are everywhere for a few weeks. I promise I'm not going to do anything guys my fiance and service dog are going to make sure I don't. Anyway its late and I have to be up early so I am going to go.

Shadow

The photo up top is of Ghost when we went outside so I could take a breather

The photo below is the only picture I have of me and my mom. I'm gonna do a memorial book for my memories and things like that of me and my mom so yeah.