my self harm story

Hi my name is krystal or as most of you know me as niallsgirl6289 and i just figered i should share my story on here bout my self harm.My self harm started when i was 10 i know a little young to start but i mean i had so much going on like my grandfather going in the hospital do to somthing my mum being a diabetic and barly ever seeing my dad.It continued as i got older the cuts got deeper i said i was going to stop i stoped for a week then i lost my great grand father on new years so i went to my room and got my blade that i hide from my family and cut they asked me if i wanted to order pizza the next day cuz i was so close to him i said no i just wanted to cut.When i turned 12 it was still going on but i made a promise to my bff that i would stop i broke my promise to her she stoped talking to me my bf left me he left me for her witch made me cut more like 16 times.Even though some of you could call me a directioner i went to a 1d concert i had a back stage pass i didn't have a jacket with me and i forgot i was in a short sleeve shirt i was doing somthing on my phone and they came in liam and niall saw them before the others did liam asked me bout them i said they were nothing but he knew i was lying and unwrapped my wirst.He looked at me with complet shock and told me not to do it again.Now i am 13 years old and still doing it the guys ask me every day on twitter if i stoped i tell them i have but they know i haven't.Every one still tells me to stop but i can't manly because i just lost my grand father my only grandfather i got to know i knew him for 13 years straight it was really hard on me to lose him.

PLEASE NEVER CUT IT IS VERY VERY VERY BAD FOR YOU I AM STILL TRYING TO QIUT BUT LIKE I SAID NEVER CUT.If you have any questions for me just feel free to ask away thanks bye