55

Well things have been interesting since I last wrote November 30th of 2020 I got into a relationship it started as a poly relationship between me and my current partner and someone that we thought it would work but it ended up not working with her. I chose to try to save mine and her friendship and broke things off with her my current partner was not with her at all it was just me and her in one and me and him in the other I was in the middle of both. There was a lot of fighting between the three of us and it was getting toxic so I chose to avoid it being toxic to the point of the relationship being considered abusive. 

      I am happy with the person I am currently with he makes me happy. We have a system in place to keep me safe with my mental health, and it has worked so far I am also learning to manage my pain. My partner has learned to understand my physical health as he already understood my mental health. The only reason for that is because I have known him for 8+ years and he had helped me through so many things. 

       My current partner helped me realize just how toxic my work place was along with where I used to live before I got kicked out while everyone was trying to get me to stay in that house by telling me if I pay the PG&E bill which I had been the only one paying it along with never being able to go and see friends or do my own thing even though I had my drivers license I was still being questioned and accused of cheating on my partner at the time by him and his family. I was talking to the person I am currently with because he was the only one who made me feel safe and able to survive living in the house. 

       I am going to try to start posting again now that I have a computer it took me a while but I have one so hopefully I am able to start updating again.