Meet Ghost!

Ghost is my service dog in training. I got her back in February,she is barley 10 weeks now,my mom agreed that I would be better off having a service dog. The reasons I have her is my Anxiety had gotten to the point where even if I wanted to I couldn't bring myself to leave and if I did wasn't being social or even looking at people. Since we have started training with her,she's done amazing. I have her for more than just my Anxiety. I have her for my asthma and low blood sugar,for my anxiety she is a psychiatric service dog and my asthma and low blood sugar is well medical.

She has done really great with her training and since she is still a puppy I try not to get frustrated with her. The picture in my background is of her in her vest which didn't fit at first. Ghost is a white German Shepherd. She is also one of the sweetest dogs in the world,when I met her she was terrified of people and now she's comfortable with the family she's getting better about other people though. For the longest time she wouldn't let my teacher near her but now she's been able to pet her when she doesn't have the vest on of course.

My neighbor's daughter is about the only one Ghost absolutely hates. I honestly can't blame her my neighbor's daughter does nothing but be a brat and antagonize Ghost. Ghost being the puppy she is thought that my neighbor's daughter was playing and well my neighbor's daughter got bit when she didn't listen to us. Ever since then her daughter has been freaking out in fear of being bit again when Ghost isn't vicious she's a puppy. My mom had to explain to both my neighbor and her daughter that since Ghost is a puppy and my neighbor's daughter is constantly running around and antagonizing Ghost that that's what will happen.

My neighbor's daughter doesn't even listen when I tell her to not do something to Ghost when she has her vest on. I say this because I had Ghost at my feet one day while at the table and my neighbor's daughter started swinging a chain in front of Ghost's face even after I told her to stop since if she were to have distracted Ghost I could have went into a anxiety or asthma attack or even a low blood sugar reaction and Ghost wouldn't have been able to help because she would have been distracted.

My neighbor even told her daughter that when that vest is on you can't mess with her because it could end up with me in the hospital. Anyway Ghost will have her own book which you can find on my page,it will have her training and everything that's cute and cuddly of her. I hope you enjoy seeing her cause there will be more of her.