Part 43

It's been about a month since I've written here. Since then things have been really up and down with everything. The down started with losing my mom. The realization didn't hit till a few weeks back in July. That was a major down. Before all that July 15th I lost my home. I lost everything but my service dog the clothes on my back and my grandmother. A fire tore threw it, I don't know if i ever put it but I was living in a hotel since November of last year. I didn't care it was a roof over my head. Well July 15th was already a crappy day the fire made it worse. That was one month after my mom past away June 15th is when we lost her. I probably said that already in a previous post but oh well. I'll probably make a whole part dedicated to talking about that. So fast forward to when the reality hit me I was in woodland with my loving boyfriend and a friend of mine and something I don't know what happened but something happened and I walked back into the room of the hotel we were staying at and curled up on mine and my boyfriend's bed crying. It finally hit that my mom is gone. After that night when we came home everything was fine till my boyfriend lost his job his dad lost his shit about it. It caused my anxiety to be through the roof. His dad told him to go get newspapers and start looking for a job. 

When he walked out I walked out with him and ducked into our room I was sitting on the floor shaking crying and just all around not in a good state of mind. I had my service dog in training with me in the room cause she was trying to "ground" me. Which she did do with the help of my boyfriend he came in with his mom and told me to go with him which I did willingly he normally wouldn't have let Ghost in his truck while she was dirty but he said she could go so we all got in the truck and left into town. 

Now my boyfriend has a job so his dad can quit screaming about him getting a job. Anyway this was just a small update on things and how they have been going on. I love you guys stay strong.