"Good Morning, baby girl," he smiled, not aware of the effect his shirtless form had on me.

"Do you have some personal issues with shirts and my innocent eyes?" I exasperatedly questioned and he laughed. Christopher quickly got dressed as I turned to face the other way and got lost in my thoughts.

Fingers snapping in front of my eyes startled me and I jumped up in surprise.

"Yeah?" I mindlessly questioned him.

"You okay?" he furrowed his brows and I hummed, not really paying attention.

"I can tell something is bothering you. What is it?" he sat beside me, watching me intently.

"I had another 'dream'," I confessed.

He raised his eyebrow in question and I explained what all I saw.

"Your parents were in it?" he widened his eyes.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"I don't think they are dreams," I confidently huffed out.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, I just need a final confirmation from my dad, which by the way I already can imagine the answer to," he shook my head.

I then left for my room and after showering and getting ready for yet another unpredictable day, I picked up the file I had sneaked from Hathaway Industries and was about to open it when I room door was slammed open.

"Do people here honest-," I stopped mid-sentence when I saw a frantic Valentina.

Wordlessly, I picked up my loaded gun with my daggers and rushed out of the room with her. I didn't need her to tell me what's going on, I already got a rough idea when I saw a gun in her hand. Some crap just went downhill, for all of us.

As we reached the top floor of the warehouse, I took a deep breath and ran through the open door leading to the roof.

I saw Alex, Lucas and Christopher with their guns raised up to a man crouching with his hands in the air as if to show he meant no harm.

I took long strides towards the scene with my raised gun. As I reached nearer to the intruder, my eyes were met with a pair of familiar ones.

"Dad!?" I shrieked and rushed forward to help the greying man to his feet. Meanwhile, all my teammates let out a sigh of relief and retreated their weapons.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still not over the shock of him finding me.

"I need to talk to you, Ashley." He has never looked this desperate.

"But-" I was cut off mid-sentence by my father. "We need to talk. Now."
I nodded, not wanting to argue with him.

I along with my dad went to the conference room while the others dispersed to give us some privacy.

"Ashley-," I cut him off and stated, "If you're here to take me back home, I am not coming."

Upon seeing his confused expression I continued, "Cody found me. He said something about everyone looking for me and how I should go with him, I refused. He believed The Organisation could help me, I didn't."

"No!" dad immediately exclaimed. "In fact, stay away from The Organisation," he pleaded with me.

I was shocked. Why would he say that? He should be the one telling me to bang my head on the wall because I was being stupid. Instead, he tells me the exact opposite of what I expected him to say.