50; I'm getting back to my life*

CHAPTER 50

-

"Panic attacks?"

"Yes.."

"Deja Vu?"

"Often.."

"Headaches?"

"Mostly, after sunset."

I smile warmly at my brother and of course my doctor, Kim Namjoon. Knowing the truth, I am not at all upset with him. The plot he created for me was somewhat for my benefit so I am happy to have him as my older brother, now.

"Nightmares?"

"Every night.."

He looks at me, noting down my changing condition with every passing week. Three weeks have passed in a blink of an eye, since the day I got to know the real me. I was devastated but people around supported me in every possible way.

"Y/N,"

"Yes, oppa?" I smile, genuinely.

The change of expression on his face, clearly indicates he is struggling with something, fixing his already fixed glasses, indicates he is nervous about something.

I place my hand right on top of his, squeezing it. "I am not upset with you if that's what you want to know."

A sigh of relief leaves his mouth, suddenly as he places another hand on top of mine. "I am so sorry for lying to you but I had no option left," Namjoon tells, feeling guilty.

I giggle, "What lie,"

He blinks his eyes, confused. I smirk, leaning forward only to remove his glasses and wearing them instead. A shoulder roll, acting tough while deepening my voice.

"Yah! Kim Namjoon, ain't you my oppa?"

Pressing his lips into a thin line, he smiles big. "This girl!" He pulls my nose in between his thumb and forefinger, brining me forward as he ruffles my hair, irritatingly.

"Yah, my hair!" I whine, slapping his hand away with a frown on my lips. He laughs freely, warming my heart. Without hesitation, I wrap my arms around his waist, catching him off guard.

"I am glad to have you as my family so stop feeling guilty, hmm?" I mumble, face bury against his chest as he slowly wraps his arms around me.

"I am glad to have you too, Y/N. I'll be the best older brother to you, promise," He says, patting my back.

"You don't have to be," I look at him, suddenly arms still wrap around him. He squints his eyes and asks "Why," pouting.

"Because you already are," I smile, he smiles and pecks my head, fondly.

Without him, I can't imagine my life. Though, we don't spend much time together neither we have in the past but there something that keep us close. He gave me his last name, who does that? I'll forever be thankful to him.

"So, see you next week, same day!" Namjoon oppa exclaims stroking my head, all set to throw me out of his office. I wiggle my brows, smirking "No, we are going to meet again before the week ends."