20; You're driving me crazy*

author's note: WARNING

sexual content ahead i actually went a little wild with some gifs in the chapter. whoever likes cocky jeongguk? you'll love this chapter, i guess.

VOTE

also, who is your bias? and can you guess my bias in bangtan?

CHAPTER 20

-

"How far do you want me to go?" You ask in a breathy voice and in response I bite your ear making you let out a small whimper. "Wreck me," I whisper against your lips. You smirk before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

I am below you, sweaty and breathing heavily just like you. I bite on your bottom lip, opening the kiss as I shove my tongue into your mouth. You pull my hair harshly, making my scalp hurt a little but I don't mind.

My hands move down to you ass. gripping them tightly as you grind into my crotch while I moan lowly inside your mouth, "What a needy baby boy, huh?" You say, pulling away from the kiss, panting hard. Our lips brushing against each others, making me crave for you more than already; if it's possible.

You move down to my neck, your hot breath ghosting against my neck. I feel your hands sliding down my chest, touching my hard and sensitive nipples. I flinch as soon as you twist my nipples between your fingers.

Holding your wrist tightly, I glare at you, playfully, "Don't" I say but you give me sexy smirk, snuggling your face back into the crook of my neck. I gasp when you let your teeth sink into my tender skin, sliding down your soft lips on top of my collar bone.

"I need you to give me more," I let out a breathy moan, tangling your silky hair into my fingers. "You're so beautiful," I rub my lips, placing soft pecks against your jawline. "Let me give it to you then," You whisper, sucking on your bottom lip with a teasing smile as you slide down low.

Leaving little marks all they way down to my torso, I look down at you with hooded eyes as you place a soft kiss on my lower stomach before fumbling with the buckle of my belt. You pull down the zipper of my pants with your teeth, making direct eye contact with me. I feel my breath hitching as the view is incredibly sexy for me right now.

"Beg for me, baby," You say, pulling down my boxer. I push my head back, letting out a whimper as your cold fingers make contact with my hard dick. I wait for you to take me in you beautiful mouth, your pretty lips wrapping around me perfectly instead you teased me by licking my dick, pumping me real slow.

I groan in frustration, pulling your hair roughly, "Y/N.."

You take me in right then, moaning loudly. The vibration from you moan, making me groan in pleasure, "Fuck!" I curse, throwing my head back. You feel so good, I can barely handle you.

You move up still rubbing my dick with you hand. I open my eyes to see your face right in front of mine. You slide your tongue on your wet bottom lip before speaking, "I need you all in,"

I open my eyes, panting hard a thin layer of sweat covering my naked torso. I ruffle my hair, shaking my head, "You're driving me crazy," I sigh, breathing shaky. I move my hand down to my grey sweat pants hanging low on my hip. Rubbing right above the hard bulge, between my legs, "Shit," I curse, closing my eyes.

I spread my legs further, moving my hand inside my sweats to touch myself. Holding my dick, i rub the tip with my thumb which is dripping wet. I small groan leaves my mouth as I start to rub myself gently. With eyes close, I imagine your hand instead of mine. God! I am a sinner.