Tame Park Jimin

[ AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW ]

Park Jimin, Just the sound of his name makes boy's blood boil in jealousy and girls to clench their thighs together.

A young millionaire, paired with good looks and outstanding talents. He is not only good looking but extremely handsome. His father owns a powerful company that he will soon take over. It wasn't surprising that many girls want him, even few boys in the college. No one knows,

How?

Why?

What?

Charms, Park Jimin holds that make everyone fall for him with just a single glance. But he's also someone who you can't mess with.

He absolutely doesn't want the title of the bad boy of Seoul National University. He is absolutely someone, your parents warn you about; not only breaks people but makes them swoon over him.

Except one girl,

You. A girl that breathes the same air as everyone. You are not only good with academics but also breathtakingly beautiful.

Everyone in Seoul National University loves you but some despises you.

Some girls hate you because you are too perfect in every one's eyes.

Some hate you because you are claimed by one of the handsome boys of the college. 

Some are jealous because they want to be you.

You didn't have much friends, except Lee Hani.

Park Jimin declared on his own to the whole college, you belong to him. He doesn't care if you feel the same way or not. He told you already to take as long as you want and think about it but the answer, Should be a yes.

No is not a word in his dictionary because his parents never said No to him for anything, He ever demanded since childhood.

So, He never learnt to listen No as an answer for anything.

He saw you, fell for you and right at that moment, claimed you.

You are the only who can, tame Park Jimin.

But every love story has a twist, specially when I am the author.

What will happen, When Park Jimin loses his temper?

When he finds out someone is trying to take you away from him?

When someone wants to touch what belongs to him?

Will he able to fight him and keep you his forever?

Or someone will change your title; She belongs to Park.

What will happen, When Park Jimin faces his rival?

A lovely sight to watch, isn't it?

"Keep you hands, your eyes, your breath, even your filthy existence, away from her. I won't hesitate in killing and burying you behind the college yard."

"She will be in my arms, before yours. Watch me, kiss her in this same hallway, right in front of your eyes."

"Do you even know what love is?"

You ask him,
"Why you smile to me, not to others. You are like this to me but different to others. Tell me, who is the real you?"

He smiles and answers,
"Look at those trees, they change their appearance with every season.
Look at the sky, it changes every hour.
Just like theirs, Every side of me, is me."