15; The hell happened that night?*

Warning:

sensitive content in the chapter

CHAPTER 15

_

Knock..

Knock..

And another knock.

"Y/N, please open the door," Hani begs, knocking the shit out of your room's door.

"It's been a week. a whole damn week, you have locked yourself inside. come one, let me in or come out."

The bed is cold and empty just like you. Even the room feels dark and makes you isolated.

You clutch the bedsheet against your chest, closing your eyes shut. All you want to do is just curl up into a ball, hide under the blanket and never come out.

"I swear on my favourite donuts, it's just me. No Taehyung, no Jimin and no Jeongguk," Hani assures you in a begging tone yet your body doesn't move.

All you can think about that night, the night you saw everyone for the last time. The night you experienced something new. New, you don't know how to put that into words.

A low sigh leaves your mouth, hearing Hani bicker with someone right outside your doorstep. Like how she contradict her statement of being alone.

You are not really in the mood to talk or meet anyone today or tomorrow or day after tomorrow, maybe.

Not only you remember what happened with Yoona but you also remember what you did with Jeongguk inside Jimin's closet. Though you still have no idea what got into you, why you did that in the first place?

Do you regret doing it? Yes.

Do you want to do it again? Maybe.

as you can't forget how amazing it felt when Jeongguk kissed you.

Do you like him? You still have no answer for it.

one thing you're sure of you can't forget his face and how soft his lips felt against yours. How good he made you feel and how dripping wet you were because of him.

BUT

You witnessed a different side of Park Jimin that night too. You knew he has anger issues. He gets jealous and territorial but being dominant on you, in a way you'd never allow anyone to.

This was a shock for you. You ain't a submissive person by nature but that night was way different.

What's humiliating for you that whatever he did that night should have made you angry and not see him ever again.

Or even slap him, at least hate him for doing that to you.

Sadly, you don't feel that way.

You don't want to slap him.

You don't want to not see him.

You don't want to hate him.

Because after whatever happened that night, you have started feeling things.

Things that you never felt before yet it felt so familiar and not strange. Instead you liked and enjoyed whatever happened that night.

You have started to crave for his touch,

his hands all over your body, brushing over your skin,

his cologne filling up your nose, his breathy voice whispering against your ear, making you weak in the knees.