44; Two bodies mold in one*

author's note:

past is written in italics, it's all present. Jimin's hair is silver right now.

SEXUAL CONTENT IN THE CHAPTER

Chapter 44

[SAME NIGHT]

Back at it again.

You lay against the soft mattress, scrolling through your phone's gallery. Totally restless as Jimin is not speaking to you, again. The reason, what happened earlier with Jeongguk. You stare at the pictures clicked today at the beach. A faint smile makes it way to your lip, unconsciously.

Suddenly, feeling your throat dry, you get up from the bed only to see an empty glass placed on the night side beside the bed. A huge sigh leaves your mouth, as you step out of the comfy bed, picking up the glass and walk out of the room, bare feet. Large sized white t-shirt, a pair of small cotton shorts and your tied into a messy loose bun.

Upon reaching in the kitchen, you see two maids working. They kindly bow down, when they see you standing. Smiling, one of the maids walks up to you and ask, "Do you need something, miss?"

Nodding your head, instantly with a smile on your face. "Yes, some water please," You say, handing the glass to her. She slightly bows, turning back to give you a glass of cold water. Eyes falling on the other maid, you see her preparing a glass of fresh apple juice.

"Who are you making it for?" You say, suddenly as the other one hands you the glass of water.

Her head snaps at your direction, eyes big as she didn't expect you to be talking to her but quickly replace her expression with a polite smile. Placing the glass on a tray, "For young master," She tells, hesitantly.

An idea pops up in your head to be able to talk to Jimin all alone. You are done and not in a mood of taking his attitude. You need to clear the misunderstanding as soon as possible, not wasting any more time. You smile, taking the tray from her hands and ask, "Where is he right now? I'll hand him the juice."

She lets you take it, gladly and tells the direction, "In the master bedroom, straight to the left, last room."

With a shy smile on your lips, you turn around to walk out of the kitchen but she calls you out, suddenly, "Miss?" You turn around, confused and say, "Yes?" She smiles, eyeing the other glass in your hand that is still filled with cold water. "You didn't drink the water," She smiles, making you flustered and embarrassed.

In a blink of an eye, you chug the whole glass of water without making eye contact with the maid, you hand her the now empty glass.

But before you could rush out of the kitchen, she stops you again from walking away and you listen to her, gladly, "Young master and you make a lovely couple."

A faint shade of pink spreads lightly over your cheeks, nose and the top side of ears. Lower lip caught between your teeth to stop grinning huge as you make your way towards the master bedroom.

How can she call me and Jimin a couple? Lovely couple! You think, walking in an empty hallway. The mansion is huge, its hitting you now how big it is not just the outer area but inside too.

Stand tall, right in front of the bedroom door, hesitating to open and walk into the room. Am I being obvious? Is it written all over my face? If yes and a girl can notice. Why can't Jimin notice my love for him?

Knock, no response.

Not having patience to wait for another second, you yank open the door and enter the room. Wandering your eyes around, upon entering.