1; Don't challenge me

CHAPTER 1

-

High school?

A place where Self-esteem, Innocence, and Dreams go to die. It changes people into the person they said they would never want to be. Four years of Laughter, Joy, Sadness and Heartbreaks. In short, The best four years of one's life.

People who find their true love during school life, I salute you guys. Because I've been past my entire school life and still haven't found the one you call, true love.

It's not like, I am searching for someone in particular right now. I am not, even after completing my one whole year of college. Maybe, that's why boys don't hang out with me often.

Weird, isn't it?

One day a guy will come up to me, ask me out. The very next day, he'd change his way even if he saw me standing in the corridor. The other day, a guy handed me a chocolate in the middle of a busy corridor. Next day If I saw, smiled at him, He'd ignore me, rushing out like he saw a ghost.

In class, I was only surrounded by girls, no boy wanted to sit with me or around me. A guy sat next to me in my psychology lecture, I didn't see him in the class since then.

It was weird to me, still is. The real reason behind this. Or should I say, The person behind this.

Then.. I didn't know. Now.. I know, who's behind all this.

"Park Jimin!" I call his name out, loud enough to make him stop punching the boy for a second and look back at me. Holding the boy's limp body against the brick wall, with one of his hands.

Expression changed from pissed to adorable in a blink of an eye. Sometimes, I can't believe my eyes when I see him. He is the perfect example of someone, turning cute to hot in an instant.

"Did you just scream my name in front of everyone, Babygirl?" He tilts his head, smirking cockily. I scoff at his words. Hands crossed against my chest, I ask, "Why are you beating him up again?" raising my voice.

He sighs, pouting his lips in a cute way, "I already told you. He was checking you out and I didn't like it," He answers, quickly diverting his attention back on the beaten up guy. And there goes his pout away, back to his upper lip twitching in anger.

I roll my eyes, watching from the side of the building. Jimin beats the living shit out of the guy in front of me. The air is cold as it whips my hair into my face; The dark strands tickling my cheeks and neck. It's cold, I should have brought a jacket today, I thought.

I am thinking about it while Jimin is beating a boy for me. But I didn't ask him to do so. Though, Why is he acting like a possessive boyfriend? When, He clearly is not my boyfriend.

Jimin seems to be immune to the cold, His punches never slowing. I better make him stop before he gets into any trouble, like he cares but still I don't want him to kill that boy.

"Yah! Yah! Enough, Stop it," I say, walking a little closer to them. I look around, some students rushing back into the classrooms, Other recording the scene and laughing on the poor guy.

I sigh deeply, turning back my gaze on him, Who is now standing few meters away from me. It doesn't startle me anymore, I am used to him being this close to me.