14; Wild night, tonight (2)*

author's note: WARNING

sexual content ahead in this chapter. you can be easily triggered, if you're sensitive and pure i'd like you to skip this chapter. if you're not so pure like me, then go ahead and enjoy the little tease i've for you (;

CHAPTER 14

_

"Fuck, calm down a little, will you?" He moans against his mouth, running his hands through his silky soft hair.

"Oh, shut up," He groans, pushing his bottom half against his growing area between his legs. He roughly pulls out the shirt which is ticked in nicely in his pants. His mouth exploring every inch of his mouth.

The kiss became sloppy and wet but their hunger for each other has not yet calmed. Their tongue fighting for dominance, though Taehyung gave up and let Hoseok take the lead, he lets him dominate him in his best friend's big ass closet.

"Hoseok," He lets out a whiny moan. His voice deep yet low as he places small, wet kisses across his jaw and moving to his neck. "God, it's pathetic but you moaning my name is so much better," Hoseok groans, digging his fingers in Taehyung's skin around his waist.

Taehyung digs his fingers into his scalp, breathing heavy, eyes shut tight, as Hoseok kisses and sucks all over his neck and beautiful collar bone. He bites his bottom lip hard to not to make any loud noise as he's a little ashamed of it.

The low vibration breaks their small little play which comes from Hoseok's phone kept in his jean's back pocket. He groans, irritated and pulls him away from Taehyung. He pulls out his phone immediately checking the time on the stop watch, "Five minutes up, we still have two minutes left," He informs, catching his breath.

Taehyung nods his head, "Okay," He replies in a soft and low voice. His hair is a mess, his shirt is a mess even he himself is a mess. He gathers up the courage to look up at the beautiful boy standing in front of him, hair a mess like his, shirt a mess like his, but is he also a mess like he is?

"Are you-" Taehyung cuts him off.

"Bisexual," He answers him not breaking off the eye contact.

"And you?" Taehyung gaze becomes soft when he sees Hoseok rubbing the back of his neck. "I am straight," Hoseok tells.

It will be a lie, if Tae said it doesn't hurt but what was he thinking. It was just a game, a fun game for the night in a big closet, that's it. But what Hoseok doesn't know, he was the first guy to kiss Taehyung not the first kiss but first guy he did something like this with.

And he doesn't regret it one bit.

Hoseok decreases the distance between them, holding his hands above Taehyung's head as he was caught off guard. "Thinking about me," Hoseok catches his bottom lip between his teeth, teasingly.

Taehyung shakes his head, "No," Cute.

Hoseok cups his face, rubbing his thumb against his bottom lip softly. "I am straight but something about you is telling me to go all gay for you," Eyes widen in shock but Hoseok didn't give much time for him to respond and harshly presses his lips on his, kissing him passionately.

_

The closet door opens, cheers, gaps and loud whines fills up the whole room around. Your eyes land on the two messed up boys, shirt wrinkled up, hair messes up, lips swallow and a pink tint on their cheeks.

"Hand me the money, bitch. You lost the bet," Hani snickers, wiggling her palm in front of Yoona, who's cursing under her breath. But most importantly, you are in a daze of how they both changed in a matter of few minutes.