11; I'll be there to catch you

CHAPTER 11

-

"He.. What?"

Hani shakes her head, squinting her eyes. She looks like, as if I stole something really precious. I let out a deep breath, "I ain't going to repeat myself for the second time now," I say, rubbing off the counter with a dry cotton cloth and a cleaner in my hand.

A snort leaves her mouth, "Jimin kissed her forcefully," She says, leaning back with folded hands while looking at Lilly. I stop myself only to glare at her, "No, he didn't force me. It just happened," I clarify, resting my hands on my hips.

Lilly sets the new batch of cookies and brownies on the display counter while listening to me and Hani bicker over what I just told them. I was prepared for this reaction though.

"What do you mean it just happened?" Hani slams her hand softly on the counter, making me clench my eyes tightly. "Look," I point a finger at her, annoyed. "I didn't mean to kiss him back, it just happened in the heat of the moment," I tell, truthfully.

"Oh, so next you are going to fuck him in the heat of the moment. Y/N, are you really giving me this bullshit?"

Eyes big, mouth parted, amazed by her words, "What in the world are you saying? It was just a kiss, big deal," I lie. To be honest, I am dying over it. I can't help but recall it after every minute, it's like I'm stuck in the moment. The feeling of his soft lips lingering over mine. Yes, I still feel it.

"Oh, cut the crap. I know, you can't stop thinking about it and you have absolutely no idea what to do about it," She rolls her eyes, sipping her iced tea. Fanning herself, huffing out some air, "Anger is making me hot," says Hani.

"Why are you even angry though?" I say, leaning against the counter.

"Because you are just making excuses," She tells. I squint my eyes, confused, "What?"

Hani sighs, keeping her palm on mine, "Just face the truth, Y/N. You love him, you love Park Jimin," She looks at me with a soft gaze. I nibble on my bottom lip, staring at our hands, "I- I don't know," I shake my head, lip turning downwards into a frown.

"So, you're telling me you'll let anyone kiss you like that,"

"No, I won't, Hani,"

"Exactly my point," She claps her hand, suddenly. "But you let him kiss you and you even kissed him back," Hani snaps her fingers right in front of my face.

"Shut up, will you?" I groan.

"Oh, you shut up,"

"Will you both shut up?"

We both snap her head towards Lilly, standing with hands folded against her chest. "Thank you," She says, raising her brow and scoots a little closer to us. Holding my hand, patting it softy, she smiles, "I understand. You're confused over your actions." I stare at her as she speaks without interrupting her.

"But Hani has a point. You need to observe your actions, your behaviour, your reaction when you are with, or around him that's how maybe you'll find your untold answers."

I sigh, nodding my head with a small smile on my face, "I'll try.." I reply shortly.

"My interrogation is not yet over," Hani holds the drink in her hand, staring at me.

"What now?" I whine, sulking my shoulders. Lily chuckles softly.

"Hmm, Jimin has never crossed his line at least since I know you guys. How come he did this time?" She wiggles her brow, sipping her tea.