45; Perfect disaster, me and her

CHAPTER 45

[JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW]

I observe you closely, when you give short and quick glances at me then shyly smiling and blushing. My mind is clot up with thoughts, good or bad doesn't matter but present clearly.

You, the longer I stare you the more my heart quickens. The room is filled up with other people too yet to me it's just me and you. Funny, how even though you break my heart still I need you to fix it.

"Stop touching my chest, you pervert," Taehyung exclaims, rubbing his chest and making a face in such a way that shows being harrassed.

Hoseok gapes at his choice of words. "I am not a pervert!" and stands tall to run after him but Taehyung has already run off as expected.

"You two brats! If anything broke down in this house I swear, I am going to k-"

I couldn't even finish the words when a large antique pot falls down, breaking into few pieces. Hoseok and Taehyung freeze on their spots, eyes pop out and mouths wide open.

A low hiss leaves my mouth, rubbing the temples in frustration. I am too calm to be yelling on these two morons today. Ignoring them totally, I put my gaze back on you, who is busy painting her nails with Hani.

"Where is Yoongi," I ask, suddenly to no one in particular but Hani snaps her head in my direction. She smiles sweetly and answers, "He is still asleep."

I scoff, not really surprised by the answer just received. "Totally expected!" I snicker, getting comfortable on the huge couch in the lounge area within the mansion.

Killing time as we still two days to spend here in Busan, I hope the days move fast and without any troubles.

Hoseok and Taehyung are now cuddling together on the other side of the sofa and the maids are quietly cleaning the mess they made. If I was on my bad side, they were the ones cleaning the mess not the maids.

I pick up a pillow and throw at their direction in particular right onto them. A loud groan escapes their mouth as they snap their head at my direction, dead glaring.

"The fuck was that for?" Taehyung says, sounding pissed.

I roll my eyes, dramatically and run a hand through my hair, "Get a damn room both of you,"

"We could say the same," Taehyung says, winking at my direction before diverting his gaze towards you. Suddenly I hear you choking as Hani rubs your back.

They both giggle, annoying me a little more than earlier now and start making out right in front of me while groping and wilding on the couch. Are you kidding me right now?

Picking up another two small cushions, I throw straight on them, making them rush away quickly while their mouths still glued on each other.

Hani and you laugh together, watching them rush away towards their bedroom. I scoff, crossing my arms and mumble, "How did they end up together,"

"I am going to go check on Yoongi," Hani smiles, getting up from the floor. She eyes me carefully, signalling me to come close to you and start up some conversation alone.