31; Leave hers before i break yours

CHAPTER 31

-

He cupped her small face in his hands, placing sweet pecks all over her cheeks, jawline, nose, eyes, forehead. The feeling of his soft lips against her skin, tingled up inside her.

She giggled while wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. They were beyond happy to them at the very moment nothing else mattered.

"I am so happy," Jimin exclaimed, moving to hover above her. She laughed and cupped his face while staring at his beautiful features.

She loved everything about him; his voice, eyes, lips, cologne, touch, everything about him was precious to her as she was addicted to him.

And she was not scared one bit to show him, how crazy he drived her.

"Me too," She smiled, tracing her fingers across his jawline. "So, finally I met your parents," She said, grinning hugely.

Jimin could not control himself as he pressed his plump lips against hers. His lips curved up when feeling her shaky breath hit his mouth. He loved the impact he had on her. One touch and she completely lost herself into him.

Fluttering her eyes closed, she sucked on his bottom lip gently. Jimin pulled away, making her moan in frustration.

"You've met my mom before, many times," said Jimin.

She scoffed, rolling her eyes, "I mean officially."

"Hmm," Jimin teased her by moving his hands her baggy tee. He smiled sweetly at her, his made up innocent face yet those brown eyes twinkled mischievously. He was enjoying this all way too much.

"As your girlfriend, Jiminie," She frowned her bottom lip, staring at the boy above her. He chuckled watching her, she looked so lovely beneath him.

From bestfriends to lovers, they were each other's first in everything; kiss to losing their virginity. They truely and genuinely love each other. It's hard to find this kind of love these days but they surely share that bond.

"Really babe," He said, wiggling his brow at her in a teasing manner. Her expression changed from frown to annoyed.

"What?"

Jimin licked his bottom lip, pressing her lower half against her. She tried to push him away but he knew how to work up her body.

Moving his lips right above hers, barely brushing against each other. He breath out and asked, "How do you trust me so much,"

Timidly she asked, "Why should I not,"

Jimin melted on the inside. He felt so lucky to have someone like her as the love of his life. He knew, he made the right choice and his parents will be proud of it.

But still he goes on with the plan of teasing her without reflecting his true feelings on the outside.

"Hmm, what if I am cheating on you?"

Suddenly a huge smirk spread across her lips, she pushed him away while laying straight on the bed. Jimin groaned immediately, staring at her in confusion.

Adjusting her elbows against the bedsheet behind her, she let the weight of her body rest on it. She wiggled her brow at him while moving her bare legs towards jimin, who stood on the bed confused.

She placed her foot right on top of his chest, smirking while staring at him.

"Cheating on me, huh?"