46; Hiding the truth and lying?

Start from the beginning

Sight blurry, lips dry, throat itchy.

It was like a never ending nightmare. It was worse than death itself to him as death was an escape from your misery but this had no escape.

Jimin wanted fresh air as he couldn't breathe. His legs worked up themselves, gathering all the strength to go up to the hospital roof. He opened the door and the morning breeze welcomed him, looked at the blue sky with squinted eyes.

The sun was shining to its brightest, spreading the warm light through the wide sky. The weather was nice but he wasn't. He went straight to the edge, desperately searching for something that can put him at ease.

But fate had something else for him in mind. Such is the decree of fate that every wish becomes a source of pain.

Wet eyes opened, he could see the world he had lived in until now and it was such a cruel one to live in.

The noise that came back, hit his ears like distant calmness, numbingly. Jimin felt someone pulling him back, upon turning he saw Taehyung panting before him.

"Are you crazy, huh?"

Taehyung was horrified, when he got no answer, his voice cracked. Suddenly, pulling Jimin roughly towards him, showing his anger.

"Were you going to jump from here and end your life?" He yelled without thinking. His chest heaves up and down as his eyes saw red. Anger flashed through his face moreover scared to see what was going in his head, now. It was the first time for Jimin to witness this side of him.

Jimin bent down, screaming out loudly while covering his head with both hands. He screamed and screamed until turned into loud cries.

"She doesn't remember me, she doesn't."

Taehyung can't help but squat down with him against the hard floor, trying to hold him but Jimin flinched away.

"I am hopeless, whatever happened is killing me now." Jimin voice shakes while speaking, pathetically.

A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing but if that string is cut no one can save you from going down the hill.

Taehyung, his best friend held him close, with tears in his eyes. He cupped his face, lifting it up for him to see right through his eyes, right through him.

"Chim just listen to me, okay?"

"You're not hopeless," Taehyung smiled through the pain, "Okay? You're someone."

Jimin shook his head whinning and trying to push away his hands off his face but Taehyung cupped it tighter.

"Jiminie, you're my best friend. I need you because you're my brother and you if you want to end your life, you're going to take me with you."

That was it, Jimin couldn't hold it anymore instantly throwing himself completely in his bestfriends arms and cried like no tomorrow. He removed the purple snapback from his head and handed it to Jimin, smiling.

"You know what purple means?"

Jimin sniffed, wipping the tears away while shaking his head like an innocent kid. Taehyung giggled, eyeing the purple snapback, "It's the last color of the rainbow colours."

They both stayed there, under the sun, no caring about what future had planned for them.

"Purple means I will trust and love you for a long time." Taehyung giggled, tapping the snapback. Jimin smiled and said, "Don't tell me you just made it up," making him let out a loud snorting laugh as he shrugged his shoulders.