"Wow Tris what a house," Uriah says.

"Wait you haven't see the best," I say

I walk outside to the garden.

"As you see here is the lake and next to it is the pool," I say

The pool has a bar in it and on one side is the place made for parties. It is has no walls and an eletric floor. There is a kitchen for the chefs to prepare food.

There jaws drop

"Tris this is like a club," Christina says.

They all nod.

"Okay well since everything is prepared for the party what you want to do?" I ask

"UNPACK,DUH," Chrissy says

They all agree. Tobias and I take the master bedroom. We finish unpacking in like three minutes.

I see Tobias flicking through channels on the TV. I walk up and straddle him. He gives me a confused look.

"Want to do something else," I ask

He was about to say something before I crash my lips onto his. He gracefully kisses back. I start to grind onto his hip. He grunts through the kiss making me smile. I take Tobias shirt off. We continue like this until Tobias rolls over hovering ontop of me and than continues kissing me. Soon going down my neck and reaching to my collarbona making me shiver. We sit back up and my hand glides over his perfect body and hard rock abs leading down to his jeans. I start to unbuckle his belt than his mumbles.

"Triss as much as I would love to continue our friends are in the house," he mumbles me still fiddling with his belt.

"Fooouuurrr," I whine saying his fake name to annoy him

"Beeeaattrriiiccceee," he whines

Than suddenly Christina barges in with her hands over her eyes and says

"Please stop, I am starting to worry that Tris will get pregnant, it's not like I didn't hear the moaning outside.

Tobias and I laugh. Christina slowly takes her hands off her eyes.

"Oh so you weren't doing much," she says pointing at a shirtless Tobias. "Than why did I hear moaning?"

"We were whining," Tobias says

"About what?" Christina asks curiously

"We were," Tobias says.

"Nothing," I say cutting him off.

Christina gives me a 'tell me later' looks

I nod and she walks out.

"SEEEE," Tobias says

"Whatever," I say.

I pull him in kissing him hard I place my hands down on his jeans and give them a tug making him grunt. This time I unbluckle his belt and about to unbutton his jeans.

"Trissss," Tobias says

"I know you can't resist me," I say teasingly

I start to kiss him harder. He pushes me against the wall and we roll to the door. I lock the door before pushing Tobias to the bed. He is against the head of the bed and I am stradding him. We continue making out as he starts to unzip my dress. I take it off throwing it to the other side. I take my hand to the button of his jeans and unbuttons it. He takes them off leaving him with plain black boxers with a big bulge inside. Our kisses become heavy and hungry. They become faster and more vigourous. Tobias leads his hand to my bra clasp unclipping it exposeing my whole entire upper-body. He brings his mouth to one breast and start to kiss it, massaging the other with his hand. This causes me to moan. He places his whole mouth over my nipple and starts to flick it with his tongue making it become erect. He does the same to the other. He lead his hand to my thong and pulls it down making me become completely naked. He kisses down my stomach. He starts to rub my clit while still kissing me on the lips. I moan into his mouth. He begins to pump his fingers into me making me moan even louder. He pull his fingers out and gives me a kiss. I deepen it as I pull his boxers off and stroking his dick. I go down and begin to suck it. Pumping my mouth back and forth while he grunts. He pulls me onto the bed overing ontop. He inserts himself into me making it feel amazing. He gradually gets faster and faster with me digging my toes into the sheets and my nails digging into his skin. "TOBBIIIAASSS," I scream as he hits my g-spot. "TRISSS," he groans back thrusting faster. We reach our climax and collapse with him beside me.

"I love you Tris," he whispers in my ear

"I love you Tobias," I say "We better get dressed before they get suspisious,"

He takes a cold shower and I take as warm shower. I throw on a black singlet and some compression shorts. Planning to go to the gym.

"I love those shorts, they show off your ass really well," Tobias yells from across the room.

I laugh. He comes out in a black muscle tee and gym shorts.

"Gym?" we ask in sync.

We laugh.

I run downstairs and find Christina on the couch on her phone.

"What you doin'" I ask

"Reading the news," she says

"What about," I ask

"You and Four," she reply

"What about me," Tobias says as he walks in.

"Oh she is just reading new about us and looks very intrigued," I say as I snatch they phone out of her and read aloud.

Our international bad boy, Four, getting his attitude back? He was caught in a fight with an unknown guy infront of Divergent High, his school with his girlfriend, Tris Prior, behind him. But was he fightining for Tris, for a girl. Four has been caught in many fights before but for a girl, that's a first. After the fight Tris managed to calm him down as they drive back to Tris's house now reportedly their house, Four apparently moved in after not going back to his house for days and weeks. There were many paparazzi's out at the front but Four just beeped them out of the way. So is you bad boy becoming the bad boy he was before?

After I read this I laugh my head off...