45; Perfect disaster, me and her

Comenzar desde el principio

Eyes big, blood rushes up my face. I beg her with my gaze to not leave us alone, panicking. But she puts on a evil grin and leaves me and you, alone in the lounge room.

The room is silent, only the sounds of you and me breathing.

You shift from the marble floor to the comfortable sofa. I stare at your side profile while you stare at your freshly painted nails; a bright shade of red, the one you always loved.

I struggle inside, should change my position from my current to right beside you? Fuck it. My body, my feet, work on their own as if they have a mind of their own. Now, I am right next to you. You smile, brightly seeing me so close.

Lips curving upwards, smile reaching your eyes and whisper, "Hey.."

I smirk, diverting my gaze from you to what you are wearing; my light blue shirt with your black straight fit pants, and eyes back on your face, particularly staring right into yours.

"Hi.." I reply, finally. Throat clogging but it won't stop me from saying, "You look extra beautiful in my clothes."

You look away, blushing, catching your bottom lip between your teeth and ask, "Do I really?"

"Yes," I answer, so quickly without stuttering. I am being honest with you, like always.

Now, eyes back on me. I can't concentrate when you stare at me like that. "We should be talking about last night, right?"

I blink and blink again. Suddenly, my eyes are itching. I nod my head, rapidly and run a hand through my hair, a habit of mine.

"Yes, we should," I cough, clearing my throat and fixing my posture while eyes back on you, on you face, eyes, nose, lips.. No, look somewhere else. "Did I hurt you somewhere?" I say, nervously.

You giggle, nudging your shoulder against mine while raising your brow at me. "Says the one who has hit me with a belt, earlier," You laugh, I don't.

"I- I am really sorry," I say instead, The monster that is me,

You stop laughing and listen closely now. "I shouldn't have done that and I promise to never do it again, ever." I say instead, Only you can tame me.

"It's okay, that was quite kinky you know. I love me some 50 shades of Park," You wink, catching me off guard and poking my cheeks. I laugh, shaking my head in disbelief and say, "You are really something, Y/N," with that I push you against the soft couch, hovering above.

You laugh loudly, the melodious sound ringing through out the room and my ears. My fingers move all over you body, specially at your sides, tickling immensely. I know, you are sensitive to tickles.

"Jimin.. plea-se sto- haha," You could not stop laughing and I am enjoying every minute of it. The tickles come from everywhere, neck, sides, stomach. You couldn't contain the tears from laughter as they roll down.

I smirk, when you try to push me away, but my grip on you is tight. Suddenly, you start to tickle but the plan didn't work out as I am not ticklish at all. How will you know?

"I am not sensitive to tickles," I say softly, eventually stop tickling and proceeding to cuddle you on the couch. Your back press against me while I trap you in my arms.