"Oh, no, thats just a promise ring I got from my ol' buddy Four here," I say

"Is that real diamond?" Shauna says, now everyone is staring at my hand.

"I actually don't know, I never looked at it that closely," I say

"Is it?" I ask Tobias

"Maybe," he says

"Four, you didn't have to get me something so expensive," I say slapping his chest.

"Only the best for my Trissy," he says

"Damn, you set the bar high for us, what if we want to get one for our lovely lady," Uriah says.

We all laugh.

"Carpool?" I ask

"Okay," they all say.

"Three of you go with Four and three come with me," I say "Four, choose a car the key draw is the top one out of all of the draws,"

They nod. I put on a pair of black double cross strapped heels. I take the black Lamborghini Gallardro. We drive off. I text Tobias the place we are going.

We arrive at the restaurant. It is called Tausassy. Interesting name. The girls and I walk inside there is a massive line and a short one. The short on is for the smart people who booked. I walked down the line. Finally when we get to the front of the line. We walk up.

"Name," A guy named Kyle says not looking up. Kyle is a bit muscular but not like Tobias muscular.

"Tris, Tris Prior," I say

"How many?" he asks a finally looking up.

Its kinda funny because I think the guy doesn't know who I am. He starts to hit on me.

"Well, hello suger," he says

I give him a disgusted look and say: "I have a boyfriend,"

"I bet you I am stronger and better than him," he says wiggerling his eyebrows.

Finally Tobias get his timing right and runs up and places his and around me waist.

"Hey, sorry we are late, go stuck in traffic," Tobias says. Before I give him a peck.

Kyle looks a bit scared.

"What were you saying, sorry I didn't listen," I say to Kyle.

"Uh,um, uhh nothing," Kyle stutters.

"Well, I thought you said you were better and stronger than who, oh yes my boyfriend," I say dumbly.

Tobias turns to look at Kyle and shoot him a death glare.

"Oh and to answer your question before, we have eight people," I say

"Uhh, okay um Tanya will show you your seat," Kyle says gesturing to a girl.

I nod. The Tanya girl looks at us and than her eyes widen and her jaw drops.

She shows us to our seat.

We all sit down. We get the menu.

"So Tris, what happened over there," Chris asks

"Oh that counter guy was hitting on Tris but than I being the amazing person I am saved her and gave him a death glare, see why I don't want you to wear that," Tobias says gesturing to me.

"Well, if we were at home by oursleves would you want me to wear this," I say gesturing to my outfit.

"Nah, I think he would rather see you naked," Uriah says.

We shoot a glare at him.

"Wait, what?" Zeke asks

"Christina and I walked in on them," Uriah says.

"Thanks for telling the whole world Uriah, whats next tell the media," I ask him.

"Wellll," Uriah says

"Don't you dare," Tobias say.

The whole gang starts laughing except Tobias and I.

"Lets order," I say.

Will puts up his hand for like three minutes.

"My arms sore, someone else put up their hand," Will whines.

I put up my hand and within ten seconds a waiter comes.

"Yes, what would you like Ms Prior," she asks politely

"Umm could I have the Classic Steak and a Sprite," I say

"Yes, what about you Mr Eaton," she says

"I'll have the same," He says. I look at him and give him a peck on the cheek.

"And you guys," she says with a bit of attitude.

"I'll have the Ceaser Salad and OJ," Christina says

"Me too," Shauna and Marlene say. Wow on a diet much?

"I'll get the club sandwhich and Pepsi," Zeke says

"I will have the Pesto Pasta and Lemon Lime Bitter," Uriah says

"I'll get the Chicken Barbeque Pizza and I will have water please," Will says

She walks away and we start burst out laughing.

"Wow, don't you think it's funny how Will puts his hand up for three mintues and than Tris put her hand up and within ten seconds someone comes and than she takes our order with kindess to Tris and Four than she just like and you guys," Chrissy says

"Yeah, she is so sexist," Uriah says.

"How is that sexist, sexist is when she only likes her sex," Will says

"Talking about sex, whose done it?" Zeke says.

I roll my eyes.

"We all know Tris and Four's sex life but what about the rest," Uriah says.

I poke my tongue out.

"Anyone done it apart from them?" Uriah asks.

They all shake their heads.

We get our food and eat like teenagers.

A/N: For those people who are curious about the songs.

Superhero is by Cher Lloyd

My Blood is by Ellie Goulding

Change Your Life is by Iggy Azalea