She laughs a little and gets on her way.

I decide to open my phone and see what other songs they have.

Soon, I had bought many other songs on iTunes.

Lotto, Kokobop, Overdose, and the new CBX Album.

I felt a little disappointed in myself for liking the songs but at least I'm not those delusional fans that hush over them.

I don't know how they look like.

So it's all good.

Ding dong!

I walk up to to the door and see Jimin smiling there, making my heart go crazy.

He looked really good, and then he started to check me out and started to become nervous.

I mean, I saw it from his face. He didn't know what to say so he just raised his eyebrows.

"You look good." I say, and he then smiles.

"You look even better." He replies.

He takes me down and we get into his blue car. I noticed his looking at me a few times and blushing, which made me blush even more.

We talked about the little things, and we got to know each other more. He got to know about my love for ramen, and I got to know about his lifestyle. The only thing we didn't get to go around was our careers.

After a while, we made it to a park by the beach. There was an ice cream shop next to it.

"Wow... this place is beautiful." I say. The sun was shining brightly down on the sea, light reflecting from it. There were so many flowers around the park and the sight was just... gorgeous.

"Thanks. I come here whenever I'm stressed or I need a place to think." He says.

"It certainly is a good place to think." I reply.

"You can come here to study if you'd like. I'm pretty sure the scenery would help." He offers. My heart started to glow. He was so thoughtful.

"Do you want to get ice cream?" He asks. I smile in reply and we both decide to get something we haven't gotten ever before.

"Can I get cotton candy swirl and...." Jimin orders.

"I want the superhero surprise." I say.

We then got our ice cream cones. "You ready?" Jimin says.

"Only if you are." I mentally cringe at what I said as most basic people say that, but he didn't take note of it so I let it slide.

"Okay... one..." Jimin starts.

"Two..." I count.

"Three!" We both say together as we take a huge bite of our ice cream. Let me just say, the bite was a huge mistake as we both got a huge brain freeze after.

"Agh!" Jimin says, and puts his hand on his forehead.

I start to giggle and then I put my thumb in my mouth, and start to suck it.

"W-what are you doing?" Jimin says, confused.

"It's supposed to calm down the brain freeze." I say. He looks at me weirdly for a little while, then he sticks his thumb in his mouth too.

So we were just standing there. Looking at each other. Sucking our thumbs.

"We look ridiculous." I say.

"Yeah, I saw a few children point and laugh at us."

We both took our thumbs out and burst out laughing.

"Do you like your ice cream?" He says.

"Yeah, it has like, weird pink blobs in it, but it's okay I guess." I answer. "You?"

"It's good."

We then look at each other for a solid minute. Something in my mind told me that we were thinking the same thing...

"Want to switch?" We say at the same time, and then we both giggled. He giggles so cutely! I thought.

We trade our cones, and our hands brush against each other, making both of us blush.

We then started to walk down the path towards the hill right before the forest opposite the sea.

"I want to show you something." Jimin says as he grabs my hand and leads me.

"This is okay, right?" He asks as he looks at our finger intertwined towards his left thigh.

"Yeah." I say, and he continues to lead me towards the hill.

We make it to the top, and it was a very tall hill, so it was extremely tiring. At least, to me.

Once we made it to the top, we both collapsed. By this time the sun was setting, so the sky was bright pink, and it looked so beautiful above the forest near us.

I looked at Jimin who was staring at the sky like I was, and I couldn't help smile how breath taking he looked. The pink sky was reflected from him eyes, and the slight smirk he had on his face.

He looked my way and it took me by surprise as I was staring at his face and I looked back at the sky.

"You're so gorgeous." I hear him say next to me. I look back at him, and see him staring at me.

Our faces were extremely close, so the tips of our noses were almost touching.

"You're so sweet." I reply. He smiled.

I actually felt so comfortable near him. I felt safe, and I felt happy. Even though that's a lot from a first 'date' as friends, but I realized, he has that affect on people. They can act like themselves near him.

Then, he came closer to my face, and just as our lips were about to touch, his phone started to ring.

I felt his huff of annoyance on my lips and he took his phone out of his pocket and picked it up.

"Annyeong?"

I sat there, kind off embarrassed that I let him almost kiss me, when I clearly said I wanted to be friends. I wasn't ready for a relationship and he would be the best boyfriend ever but... I don't even know why I can't commit to a relationship right now.

He hung up his phone and he reached for my hand and he helped me up.

"That was my manager. He said that there was an emergency and he needed me back immediately." He said, having a small hint of sadness in his voice.

"Let's got then." I say, and we go back to his car.

He drives me home, and in front of my apartment, he tells me, "let's do this again sometime."

"Sure." I say, and I smile and wave goodbye as he drove off.

I went back to my room and collapsed on my bed. I then went on my phone to do more EXO snooping. This was a long day, and I needed this break.